Jordan Howard - The bruiser in our backfield

Nate Herbig - Valuable and versatile depth piece

Anthony Harris - Starting to catch on and would probly take a 2-3 year deal

Notable Let Walks:

Derek Barnet - He gets a roughing the passer leaving the building, lol

Brandon Graham - We need to commit fully to a rebuild and get younger guys

Jason Kelce - Think this will be mutual because he will retire

Steven Nelson - Hasnt earned a contract IMO. Lets give someone else a chance

Greg Ward - The former QB is a depth player at best. Unless he takes an extremely team friendly deal I see him gone

Cut:

Brandin Brooks - Just injured too often

Free Agency:

Dante Fowler jr - Will come cheaper than some other guys because the Falcons suck this year. 

Dj Chark - Big body wr with speed. Will likely replace Reagor in the starting line-up. 

Neville Hewitt - LB - Solid linebacker

My Ideal -

Mike Williams - WR - Just dont think he leaves the Chargers but if we were to get him I think our WR core would be complete for years to come.

Will Hernandez - G - Fits the mold of the nasty lineman that we want. Dont think the Giants let him walk but they have done some stupid stuff before..

Dont think we break the mold and take a linebacker high. I didnt go D line really high because we took several last year and a couple seem to be producing already. Also think Walker is extremely underrated RN. Only doing 4 rounds in this one. Will expand when rankings get a bit more defined.

Draft:

1 -Kyle Hamilton -FS - Stud ball hawk safety for years to come

1 -Kaiir Elam - CB - Cornerback with some swagger to play opposite Slay 

1 -Tyler Lindenbaum - C - Takes over for Kelce and makes our starting line young and all BEASTS

2 - Daniel Faalele - T - Gets developed to be RT when Johnson is done

2 - Brandon Smith - LB - Drops because of past history but we need the talent and have a solid environment

3 - Travon Walker - DL - Little bit of a tweener but we love those guys. Can rush from multiple positions. Stud that will probly rise but RN he is projected in the 3rd

4 - Bubba Bolden - S - Another safety because Wallace hasnt come into his own and Harris wont be around forever

4 - Zion Johnson - G - Another lineman for our coaches to groom since we let Opeta and Brooks walk

• Like 1

Okay!

Where to start?!

First things first; although I’d love Hamilton for the Eagles, do you a) believe the Eagles will even end up with a top 5 pick and b) really think they’ll ever take a safety this high (never really done that)?

Their bread and butter has always been building a team from the inside out. They value the trenches more than anything and haven’t taken a DB in the first in about two decades.

I don’t think Fowler is their type of pass rusher to be honest plus I can’t see them letting BG and Kelce walk if both still want to play.

So basically I leaning towards the complete opposite; I do think they’ll address the DL early. I’m fully expecting Howie to take a D-lineman with our first pick. If we have a shot at Hutchinson, he’s the guy. If they don’t because Hutch is out of reach, I believe they’ll take Leal (can play anywhere on the DL, possible Cox heir) or maybe a Karlaftis.

Don’t get me wrong! This is not a knock on your mock. There’s literally not a prospect you took which I don’t like. It’s just that I know the tendencies of this organisation and Howie as a GM too well. If they get a chance to add a very good lineman, they won’t pass on the opportunity. They never have and never will.

I too have been hoping that they’d use a high pick on an elite DB for a long long time. You know what?! Never happened! Yes, they took Sheppard in the first 20 years ago but he went in the bottom of the first. They passed on Earl Thomas for BG and I can’t see them deferring from their mantra anytime soon.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ibleedgreen1990 said:

Brandon Graham - We need to commit fully to a rebuild and get younger guys

Not sure we can just let BG walk? Isn't he under contract next year?

I mean look I can see what you're doing here I really can. I like the picks too but I just don't see it. A CB and a FS in the first round? With Howie in charge? No way. 

5 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Not sure we can just let BG walk? Isn't he under contract next year?

I mean look I can see what you're doing here I really can. I like the picks too but I just don't see it. A CB and a FS in the first round? With Howie in charge? No way. 

Haha how crappy is it that we seemingly have to rule out good players at need positions because of our gm? 

that being said idk how many years we can keep investing into the same positions. Like dl and wr. We also invested multiple picks into dl last year. 

hopefully howie doesn’t screw this up. 

13 hours ago, Freshmilk said:

Where does the second 2nd round pick come from?

Was copying our picks from first-pick while doing a draft there and forgot I traded back lmao

17 hours ago, Ray75 said:

Okay!

Where to start?!

First things first; although I’d love Hamilton for the Eagles, do you a) believe the Eagles will even end up with a top 5 pick and b) really think they’ll ever take a safety this high (never really done that)?

Their bread and butter has always been building a team from the inside out. They value the trenches more than anything and haven’t taken a DB in the first in about two decades.

I don’t think Fowler is their type of pass rusher to be honest plus I can’t see them letting BG and Kelce walk if both still want to play.

So basically I leaning towards the complete opposite; I do think they’ll address the DL early. I’m fully expecting Howie to take a D-lineman with our first pick. If we have a shot at Hutchinson, he’s the guy. If they don’t because Hutch is out of reach, I believe they’ll take Leal (can play anywhere on the DL, possible Cox heir) or maybe a Karlaftis.

Don’t get me wrong! This is not a knock on your mock. There’s literally not a prospect you took which I don’t like. It’s just that I know the tendencies of this organisation and Howie as a GM too well. If they get a chance to add a very good lineman, they won’t pass on the opportunity. They never have and never will.

I too have been hoping that they’d use a high pick on an elite DB for a long long time. You know what?! Never happened! Yes, they took Sheppard in the first 20 years ago but he went in the bottom of the first. They passed on Earl Thomas for BG and I can’t see them deferring from their mantra anytime soon.

Hamilton, though extremely talented, is not a lock to be top 5. Teams reach for pass rushers, tackles, and qbs all the time. Absolutely possible.

Considering we have Hargrave playing lights out, sweat just re signed, and Fowler is basically as good as Barnett minus the penalties, and Cox I think we have our starters set. So then the discussions comes down to who makes the immediate impact/greater impact. To me that’s the stud safety vs a rotational d lineman (non starter). Fowler is 27 and could get 2-3 years out of him. 

think kelce hangs it up and graham gets either a huge pay cut or shown the door. He was almost let go already and now coming off a big injury. Would suck as a fan but makes sense as a business move. 

I’m actually not high in hutch at all. No idea what people see in him. At least as far as a high first round talent. Rarely if at all see him with his hand in the dirt. 

Only d lineman I’d take over Hamilton is thibedeaux. And he isn’t making it to us for sure. You might be right that Hamilton doesn’t drop to us either but here’s to hoping! 

2 hours ago, ibleedgreen1990 said:

Hamilton, though extremely talented, is not a lock to be top 5. Teams reach for pass rushers, tackles, and qbs all the time. Absolutely possible.

Considering we have Hargrave playing lights out, sweat just re signed, and Fowler is basically as good as Barnett minus the penalties, and Cox I think we have our starters set. So then the discussions comes down to who makes the immediate impact/greater impact. To me that’s the stud safety vs a rotational d lineman (non starter). Fowler is 27 and could get 2-3 years out of him. 

think kelce hangs it up and graham gets either a huge pay cut or shown the door. He was almost let go already and now coming off a big injury. Would suck as a fan but makes sense as a business move. 

I’m actually not high in hutch at all. No idea what people see in him. At least as far as a high first round talent. Rarely if at all see him with his hand in the dirt. 

Only d lineman I’d take over Hamilton is thibedeaux. And he isn’t making it to us for sure. You might be right that Hamilton doesn’t drop to us either but here’s to hoping! 

Even if he does, I don’t think Howie will take a safety that high.

FYI I have Hutch as my No.1 edge rusher, not Thibodeaux. With the latter you’re betting on upside. His ceiling might be higher but his floor isn’t. Thibodeaux is everybody’s draft darling but he’s not on the level of a Young or either of the Bosa brothers yet IMO.

I hope you prove me wrong and Howie flat out takes Hamilton. Not holding my hopes up though.

3 hours ago, Ray75 said:

Even if he does, I don’t think Howie will take a safety that high.

FYI I have Hutch as my No.1 edge rusher, not Thibodeaux. With the latter you’re betting on upside. His ceiling might be higher but his floor isn’t. Thibodeaux is everybody’s draft darling but he’s not on the level of a Young or either of the Bosa brothers yet IMO.

I hope you prove me wrong and Howie flat out takes Hamilton. Not holding my hopes up though.

Curious, why are you so high on Hutch? I watched game tape and highlights and neither are very impressive. You are also sort of making my case by stating that there isnt a Bosa brother or Chase young in this class AKA no DE worth taking that high. Let someone else reach for a DE and we can swoop on the talent for a change.

Hutch gives me Taven Bryan vibes. Im not touching him at all in the first round.

9 hours ago, ibleedgreen1990 said:

Curious, why are you so high on Hutch? I watched game tape and highlights and neither are very impressive. You are also sort of making my case by stating that there isnt a Bosa brother or Chase young in this class AKA no DE worth taking that high. Let someone else reach for a DE and we can swoop on the talent for a change.

Hutch gives me Taven Bryan vibes. Im not touching him at all in the first round.

Still...it’s all about positional value especially for the Eagles. DE or OT over DB 99 out of 100 times.

Nothing wrong with that philosophy IMO.

I’d be shocked if they use their top pick on a DB.

Ps; don’t know what tape you have been watching but Hutch is a stud. Team that drafts him will have a quality edge rusher for at least the next 5 years.

Eagles biggest need is DE IMO with BG turning 34, Barnett a lost cause, Sweat just okay, Jackson a work in progress and literally nothing else behind them.

21 hours ago, ibleedgreen1990 said:

Haha how crappy is it that we seemingly have to rule out good players at need positions because of our gm? 

Oh it absolutely sucks! It really sucks to think we will miss out on potentially generational talents because of our GM.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/24/2021 at 4:02 PM, ibleedgreen1990 said:

2 - Daniel Faalele - T - Gets developed to be RT when Johnson is done

2 - Brandon Smith - LB - Drops because of past history but we need the talent and have a solid environment

Where'd that extra 2nd round pick come from

7 hours ago, Rob331 said:

Where'd that extra 2nd round pick come from

When I did this one I was half way through a draft on the website first-pick.com where I think I traded back and accumulated more picks. I forgot I did that and then copied the picks we have from there to do a mock on EMB. Was like 4am…. 🤣 

On 12/9/2021 at 8:09 PM, ibleedgreen1990 said:

When I did this one I was half way through a draft on the website first-pick.com where I think I traded back and accumulated more picks. I forgot I did that and then copied the picks we have from there to do a mock on EMB. Was like 4am…. 🤣 

No problem, just so you know we actually read your stuff. 

• Like 1