4 members have voted

1. 1. pick 2 - 1/2 ppr

• E. Elliot
    • D. Harris
    • T. Pollard
    • B. Scott
    • R. Burkhead
    • A. Collins

lost swift to injury so my rb's are ugly this week. i normally started zeke & swift every week.  well, carson in the beginning of the season but he's out too. :lol: 

now zeke is also banged up & losing touches to pollard...and they play tonight so i can't really wait to see if sanders & howard are playing..which would greatly impact scott.

who it be?  

I don't know how you can sit Zeke tonight. Unless he's a late scratch, then you can sub Pollard in. You got to play one or the other tonight.

I really like Scott's opportunity on Sunday against the Jets. But he sat out practice Wednesday due to illness. Also Howard was out, Sanders was limited.
Collins has done nothing this season. I'd avoid Harris this week, splitting work, against the Bills. Burkhead needs to handle a bulk of carries to be relevant, but he could get it. If so, he might be your best bet on Sunday, depending how the Eagles RBs are sorted out.

37 minutes ago, toolg said:

I don't know how you can sit Zeke tonight. Unless he's a late scratch, then you can sub Pollard in. You got to play one or the other tonight.

I really like Scott's opportunity on Sunday against the Jets. But he sat out practice Wednesday due to illness. Also Howard was out, Sanders was limited.
Collins has done nothing this season. I'd avoid Harris this week, splitting work, against the Bills. Burkhead needs to handle a bulk of carries to be relevant, but he could get it. If so, he might be your best bet on Sunday, depending how the Eagles RBs are sorted out.

agreed. them playing on thursday is screwing me 

i'm sure i'll wind up starting zeke...and then yelling at the tv while pollard gets a bunch of touches. sheet, i'm tempted to start both of them. 

2 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

agreed. them playing on thursday is screwing me 

i'm sure i'll wind up starting zeke...and then yelling at the tv while pollard gets a bunch of touches. sheet, i'm tempted to start both of them. 

Best case scenario is they sit Zeke so you can put all your chips on Pollard. But media is saying Zeke will get carry a heavy load tonight. Meaning you're screwed if you start Zeke and Pollard is more productive. Ugh! That's why I downgraded and avoided Zeke in fantasy drafts this year.... Pollard is pretty good, and is eating into his workload.

I took Chubb instead, and I have to worry about Hunt! :lol:

5 minutes ago, toolg said:

Best case scenario is they sit Zeke so you can put all your chips on Pollard. But media is saying Zeke will get carry a heavy load tonight. Meaning your screwed if you start Zeke and Pollard is more productive. Ugh! That's why I downgraded and avoided Zeke in fantasy drafts this year.... Pollard is pretty good, and is eating into his workload.

I took Chubb instead, and I have to worry about Hunt! :lol:

f'n zeke just had to fall to me at 8 <_<  

Pollard and Harris. I have Zeke in one of my leagues and I'm starting Pollard over him. Idc if he starts, he won't finish the game 

well, i started zeke. <_<

but i also started pollard. :excited:  

got 27.5 total points between them, which is about average for 2 rb's in this league...so i'll take it, 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

well, i started zeke. <_<

but i also started pollard. :excited:  

got 27.5 total points between them, which is about average for 2 rb's in this league...so i'll take it, 

Could've had more if you started Harris over Zeke -_-

Just now, Godfather said:

Could've had more if you started Harris over Zeke -_-

maybe. :lol:   zeke only got me 7 points. 

i'll have to bench zeke's azzz once swift returns. 

• Thanks 1