Week 13 Flex Spot

NothingClever

Week 13 Flex  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following should I use in the flex spot this week?

• James Robinson (Q) vs Rams
    • Brandin Cooks (Q) vs Colts
    • Devonta Smith vs. Jets
    • Rob Gronkowski vs. Falcons
    • Devante Parker vs. Giants

In a must win situation this week, and currently have James Robinson at flex, but there is a chance that he might not play. He is my only flex option that plays after 1:00 today, so if I play him and he doesn't play, I'm taking a 0 at flex. Who would you play amongst my remaining options? I feel like I have lots of good choices, but I'm struggling to pick the best one so I figured that I'd ask.

It's a tough spot. The word is Robinson will play later today, so I'd try to hold out. Out of the other options, I'd play Smith over the other receivers. I am hoping Minshew playing for Hurts opens up the passing game a bit. 

Ended up going with Cooks. Definitely should have gone with Gronk.

If I had gone with Gronk, I'd have the W in my pocket already. Instead I think I need about 10-11 from Stefon Diggs tonight.

22 hours ago, NothingClever said:

Ended up going with Cooks. Definitely should have gone with Gronk.

If I had gone with Gronk, I'd have the W in my pocket already. Instead I think I need about 10-11 from Stefon Diggs tonight.

Start your best players

Yeah. I overlooked Gronk being Brady's favorite end zone target. Healthy Gronk should make the lineup every week. Big miss by me.

Who do you start at TE if Gronk is available to Flex? Kelce?

6 hours ago, toolg said:

Yeah. I overlooked Gronk being Brady's favorite end zone target. Healthy Gronk should make the lineup every week. Big miss by me.

Who do you start at TE if Gronk is available to Flex? Kelce?

Yeah, I have Kelce at TE and just picked Gronk fairly late as an insurance policy.

Doesn't much matter now, as I lost by a point and am now eliminated from the playoffs. This season was a confluence of terribly bad luck and narrow losses. Ended up first in my division (by over 200 points) and second overall in points in the league, but there was a 5 week stretch where every one of my opponents hit their season high in scoring, and I lost 3 games by under a point and ended up finishing 1 game out of first in division when I held tiebreaker over everyone.

39 minutes ago, NothingClever said:

Yeah, I have Kelce at TE and just picked Gronk fairly late as an insurance policy.

Doesn't much matter now, as I lost by a point and am now eliminated from the playoffs. This season was a confluence of terribly bad luck and narrow losses. Ended up first in my division (by over 200 points) and second overall in points in the league, but there was a 5 week stretch where every one of my opponents hit their season high in scoring, and I lost 3 games by under a point and ended up finishing 1 game out of first in division when I held tiebreaker over everyone.

I started out streaming TEs, settling on Geisicki for a while. Gronk was dropped after he got hurt, so I quickly picked him up and stashed him. He’s my starting TE now. 

I feel your pain. My team is third overall, one game up to clinch a playoff spot. But I have a hefty lead in Points Against, I played everybody’s good week. The worst team in the league decided to have its best week all season and beat me last week so I couldn’t clinch. I might be out with a loss and low score this week.