How I get out my Eagles Aggression while In Philly

Talonblood

Whatta blast. Good thing I didn't see any Cowturd people out there..... I'm the one with the wooden guitar on the left. Fun times.

On 12/13/2021 at 12:19 PM, GA4M said:

Sounds like ass.

You smell like ass. You would piss yourself standing in front of a live audience. I have about 800 people so far who would say you are full of shi_t concerning the band. Maybe if you moved outta yo mom's basement, got a girlfriend and got a life, you wouldn't need to talk shi_t. 

On 12/13/2021 at 11:19 AM, GA4M said:

Sounds like ass.

Your breath smells like ass.

You know, from all the ass you eat at the retirement home.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, Talonblood said:

You smell like ass. You would piss yourself standing in front of a live audience. I have about 800 people so far who would say you are full of shi_t concerning the band. Maybe if you moved outta yo mom's basement, got a girlfriend and got a life, you wouldn't need to talk shi_t. 

Eh. You must be pretty desperate if you’re looking for approval on a football message board 

11 hours ago, EaglePhan1986 said:

Eh. You must be pretty desperate if you’re looking for approval on a football message board 

I don't need anybody's approval- I was just trying to share a Philly moment with Philly people, and I posted it in the right section. No big deal. I am not afraid to put myself out there and try to be friendly on the 'net, knowing some haters will hate. Hate all you want, all I have is love. Have a nice day.

On 12/15/2021 at 10:39 AM, Talonblood said:

Maybe just stick to playing the Jukebox.... this isn't your thing.

8 minutes ago, GA4M said:

Maybe just stick to playing the Jukebox.... this isn't your thing.

Maybe get out of your mommies basement, get a girlfriend and get a life. Mr. Billy 2 posts. 🤣

2 hours ago, Talonblood said:

Maybe get out of your mommies basement, get a girlfriend and get a life. Mr. Billy 2 posts. 🤣

You need to learn your place in here.

4 hours ago, GA4M said:

You need to learn your place in here.

Got it, newb. You come in and want to run the show. No prob- have at it.

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

I take my aggression out on GA4M mom. I beat her like the cheap hooker she is

Boom! Mom joke. 1 stah