Week #14 - Pick 2 RBs and Flex?

toolg

Pick 2 RBs to start (PPR scoring)  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Pick 2 RBs to start (PPR scoring)

• Nick Chubb (CLE) vs. Ravens
    • Javonte Williams (DEN) vs. Lions
    • Chuba Hubbard (CAR) vs. Falcons
  2. 2. If Keenan Allen is out, who do I Flex? (PPR)

• Brandon Aiyuk WR (SF) @ Bengals
    • Russell Gage WR (ATL) @ Panthers
    • Start all 3 RBs

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/12/2021 at 06:00 PM

Due to Bye weeks and injuries, I am down to 3 options at RB this week. I can start 2. (PPR scoring)

Chubb had a very rough outing when he played against the Ravens a few weeks ago. Javonte Williams and Chuba Hubbard have much easier opponents. So is it that easy?

I need a win this week to clinch a playoff berth. I am currently third overall in points (tiebreaker). Still in position to back into playoffs with a loss but a low score could knock me out completely.

I'm benching Chubb this week but I have slightly better options (Harris and Mitchell are my starters, Aaron Jones as my flex). Picking Aaron Jones and Nick Chubb who are essentially back up running backs at this point, killed my entire season. I keep going back and forth between Chubb and Jones (or Mark Andrews) for my flex. The problem with both is you never know when they will get less carries than Hunt or Dillon, or if their coach won't run the ball at all. This week screams of a 5 carry 18 yard game for Chubb. Not as much pressure on me, I'm only playing to not finish dead last. I guess if I were you I'd go with Chubb and Javonte and hope for the best. 

• Like 1

Adding another question, because Keenan Allen's positive COVID test puts me in a bind. If he's unable to play, who do I replace him with?

Aiyuk has burned me all season. Even when he's had chances, he's done little with them. Go for it, boom or bust? Gage actually looks feisty. Or, I realized I can squeeze another RB in there at Flex. What do you think?

Now Im trying to decide between Aaron Jone or Mark Andrews at the Flex. Jones has bitten me several times this year but had a good game against the bears last time out.

On 12/8/2021 at 8:09 AM, toolg said:

Nobody likes Chuba Hubbard? Against the Falcons?

That Panthers offense looks pretty broken

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Gannan said:

Now Im trying to decide between Aaron Jone or Mark Andrews at the Flex. Jones has bitten me several times this year but had a good game against the bears last time out.

That Panthers offense looks pretty broken

Aaron Jones is now splitting carries and hasn't been great lately. I think I feel better with Andrews.

I suppose Cam Newton could vulture some work from Hubbard.

• Like 1