Zach Cunningham (Ex-Texans LB) -- Waivers

eaglesfan0075

Texans just cut him for missing some meetings and "not meeting their standards" and being late for a covid test. That could be concerning behavior, but for a guy who's very talented leading the league in tackles in 2020 and only 26, it's worth a waiver claim.

Low risk, high reward signing.

• Like 1

They need to improve the LB position so look I'm open to options. Doesn't sound great that he's missing meetings etc but I mean on that team? I guess you can't really blame him. 

You really believe Texans cut him only for missing a few meetings and being late for a Covid test? You really think that is the whole story? 

Your dumber then I thought. 

1 hour ago, DeathByEagle said:

You really believe Texans cut him only for missing a few meetings and being late for a Covid test? You really think that is the whole story? 

Your dumber then I thought. 

I'm sure behind the scenes he's been a headache with the Texans for longer than what's been reported and maybe even a locker room cancer, but unless he's involved in something like what Deshaun Watson is dealing with, a crappy attitude and questionable work ethic in a young talented player on a bad team is worth the gamble on a team that is starved for good LB play.