is hurts definitely playing?

mr_hunt

sheety week to have hurts as my fantasy qb with the game being rescheduled to tuesday. what's the latest on him? 

i picked up minchew as insurance but i'd rather start fields tonight if i knew hurts was going to be out tomorrow. damn you, washington football team...damn you to hell!

I have the exact same predicament: Hurts starting if playing. Fields is on my bench as backup.

Hurts was full participant at practice Sunday. So the trend is positive towards Hurts playing on Tuesday.

I am holding out for Hurts on Tuesday. Other options I have are Cousins tonight, Mullens, Minshew (in place of Hurts), and whoever Washington is playing at QB. It was easier decision before the postponement. If they started Hurts on Sunday, he was definitely the one playing in my lineup. Otherwise, I'd start Fields tonight.

I also based my decision to wait for Hurts after Sunday's results. If I was in a big hole, I might take the sure thing and start Fields tonight. With any luck, Chubb and Renfrow can make up the difference, and I just need to avoid a total disaster on Tuesday.

6 minutes ago, toolg said:

I also based my decision to wait for Hurts after Sunday's results. If I was in a big hole, I might take the sure thing and start Fields tonight. With any luck, Chubb and Renfrow can make up the difference, and I just need to avoid a total disaster on Tuesday.

well, i'm down 22 with hurts(?), goedert, & penny going tuesday...my opponent has the washington kicker. on paper, i should be able to pull out the win. 

i also had tanehill but just didn't feel good about starting him on sunday...so i picked up minchew to have an option if hurts sits. tanehill only scored 11 so that worked out. fields is sitting out there in free agency if i want him. it's just a crappy situation.

all that being said, i'm not winning this league anyway...especially having just lost godwin & with swift becoming less likely to return. and there's a team that absolutely crushed the draft & wound up with d.cook, mixon, kupp, & jefferson. i'm not beating that team. :lol:  

7 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

well, i'm down 22 with hurts(?), goedert, & penny going tuesday...my opponent has the washington kicker. on paper, i should be able to pull out the win. 

i also had tanehill but just didn't feel good about starting him on sunday...so i picked up minchew to have an option if hurts sits. tanehill only scored 11 so that worked out. fields is sitting out there in free agency if i want him. it's just a crappy situation.

all that being said, i'm not winning this league anyway...especially having just lost godwin & with swift becoming less likely to return. and there's a team that absolutely crushed the draft & wound up with d.cook, mixon, kupp, & jefferson. i'm not beating that team. :lol:  

If it gives you any solace, I lost a 62 pt lead in a playoff series thanks to Brady, Patterson, Claypool, and the Cardinals D stinking up the joint while my opponent decides to overachieve this week.

He has Stafford, Chubb, and Brian Johnson whereas I have Hunter Renfrow and Matt Gay left.

On the flip side, ESPN said my team was going to finish 10/10 this year, so at least I "overachieved" by making the playoffs 😄

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, eaglesfan0075 said:

On the flip side, ESPN said my team was going to finish 10/10 this year, so at least I "overachieved" by making the playoffs 😄

LOL . ESPN said I was 8th. I guess I overachieved too.   But there are two teams that are running away with the league, they should be on collision course to the finals. They were ranked 6th and 9th.  :lol:  The 1st ranked team didn't make the playoffs (that was the #1 overall pick CMC team).

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, toolg said:

LOL . ESPN said I was 8th. I guess I overachieved too.   But there are two teams that are running away with the league, they should be on collision course to the finals. They were ranked 6th and 9th.  :lol:  The 1st ranked team didn't make the playoffs (that was the #1 overall pick CMC team).

yeah...they had me 9th after our draft but i wound up being the #3 seed. they just go by their player rankings, so....

No injury designation for Jalen Hurts. He was going to be listed as questionable if game was held Sunday, though was trending to start.

i guess he's playing. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

yeah...they had me 9th after our draft but i wound up being the #3 seed. they just go by their player rankings, so....

I think having 2 of my draft picks hit IR before the season started (JK Dobbins and Gus Edwards) had something to do with being ranked 10th. 

We did an excel spreadsheet style slow draft over a few week period and then the rosters were manually entered on ESPN. Downside to that format is obviously injuries in preseason.

would you guys go with penny or michel tonight? 

right now i have penny in my lineup since henderson is back for the rams & could split snaps with michel. but...i can also see a scenario where the rams build a big lead & the seahawks pretty much abandon the run game. 

who it be?  my playoff life depends on it. 

1 minute ago, toolg said:

I'd go Penny over Michel, since Henderson seems good to go. But I don't like either one.

thanks. :lol:  i also don't like either one....but this is what happens when i lose carson & swift...and damien harris was even out. :meh: