Week 16 Discussion

GroundAttack

Week 16 starts tonight with the Titans and the Niners.

Games will then continue with a Christmas Day doubleheader starting with the Browns-Packers then Colts-Cardinals.

The Eagles still fighting for playoff positioning stay home as the face the Giants

Some may be scoreboard watching as we need the Vikings to lose. The Vikings play the Rams. Vikings have won 5 of the last 6 against the Rams.

Bills play the Patriots from NE. Buffalo looking for a rematch win after allowing Mac Jones to throw only 3 passes in a defeat a couple weeks ago.

Tampa goes to Carolina a week after beating shutout by the Saints on SNF. 

At MetLife the Jags play the Jets who just got hit hard by Covid cases.

Atlanta 0-5 at home this year play the Lions who despite their record continues to play hard for Dan Campbell.

Down to Texas where the Chargers play the Texans. Herbert after just being named to the Pro Bowl has 4,058 passing yards on the year and 32 passing TDs.

The AFC North division is still up for grabs for all 4 teams. Baltimore after coming off a tough loss to Green Bay go to Cincy to play the first place Bengals.

Seattle not mathematically. out of playoff seeding still, have a long way to go and need some major help if they want to get there. They welcome in the Bears who were just eliminated from playoff contention.

HOF QB in Big Ben against a future HOF (with the way it looks) in Patrick Mahomes from KC. Seattle needs every win it can get done the stretch and a little help as well.

An intriguing AFC West battle between the Raiders and Broncos. LA has won 3 straight vs the Broncos.

Another game where Eagle fans need help from Dallas. They play the WFT on SNF.

MNF down in New Orleans as the Saints play the Dolphins. Saints rookie 4th round pick, QB Ian Book will get the start for NO as Simian and Hill were both placed in the Covid protocol. 

14 hours ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Why??

Oops I meant packers, so they continue to retain number 1 seed. 

And I want colts to win so that cardinals don’t maintain three way tie with bucs/boys. So if cards are out of it then boys get bumped down to 3 seed. I don’t see how the Bucs/boys don’t win out. But the. again the Bucs were shut out at home to a team with no qb 🥴

21 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

Burrow 525, 4tds :o

Glad I started him today. Still gonna be a nail biter of a matchup for me. 

21 minutes ago, LacesOut said:

The Andy Reid KC Chiefs train is rolling. Again.

I never understood the panic about the KC because we as eagles fans know Andy Reid and the season isn’t a sprint in spite of its shorter time frame compared to other American sports. The Chiefs are hitting their stride around the top bend when it matters.

Archived