Week 16: Colts @ Cardinals (Christmas Day)

AlpineEagle

I'm trying to find a reason to pick the Cards here and i can't come up with anything other than 'because football".  Taylor and Leonard both match up really well here and those are the guys that bring the bacon for Indy.

1 hour ago, dawkins4prez said:

I'm trying to find a reason to pick the Cards here and i can't come up with anything other than 'because football".  Taylor and Leonard both match up really well here and those are the guys that bring the bacon for Indy.

The cardinals loss to the lions is the reason why boys moved from 4 to 2 seed. F them I hope they lose out. 

29 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

The cardinals loss to the lions is the reason why boys moved from 4 to 2 seed. F them I hope they lose out. 

I think it is a real possibility.  I think the Colts beat them tonight.

3 hours ago, dawkins4prez said:

Eagles get a higher draft pick if Colts lose (Eagles have their pick) and to keep Cowboys from #1 seed.

2 hours ago, pisceschica said:

As long as Cowboys don't get #1 seed, it's all good. Also Cardinals play Cowboys next week.

Archived