Would you rather

gameshowfan91

Eagles lose in Wild Card round against Buccaneers, Rams, or Cardinals OR in Divisional round against Cowboys?

Wild Card round for me. I can't stomach Eagles being team that Cowboys beat to get to their first NFCCG appearance since 1995 season. It was bad enough Eagles were Cowboys first Playoff win (2009) since 1995 season.

Why does everything have to be based around the Cowboys? I’d rather not look forward to the Eagles losing to anyone. 

• Like 4

What is your obsession with asking multiple choice questions that make everyone want to shoot themselves?

• Like 5
  • Haha 10

I’d rather we face Dallas and knock them out of the playoffs.  You forgot that option.  

• Like 10

21 minutes ago, time2rock said:

I’d rather we face Dallas and knock them out of the playoffs.  You forgot that option.  

This.

5 hours ago, gameshowfan91 said:

Eagles lose in Wild Card round against Buccaneers, Rams, or Cardinals OR in Divisional round against Cowboys?

Wild Card round for me. I can't stomach Eagles being team that Cowboys beat to get to their first NFCCG appearance since 1995 season. It was bad enough Eagles were Cowboys first Playoff win (2009) since 1995 season.

I ALWAYS choose to go as far as you can possibly go. Any other answer is just a loser's mentality. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I rather you not make anymore threads. 

Yeah I don’t like this game 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, EagleJoe8 said:

What is your obsession with asking multiple choice questions that make everyone want to shoot themselves?

It’s in the name 

We should just have a losing record every year so gameshow non fan doesn't have to lose to anyone in the playoffs that makes him make a noose. 

The thought of going into AT&T stadium and knocking the cowpies out of the playoffs simply overrides the thought of getting beat.

It may be a long shot, and it may be hard to swallow if they lose, but the possibility of beating them under those circumstances is too enticing to ignore.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, time2rock said:

/ thread

• Thanks 1

It doesn’t really matter who we’re playing. Playoff wins are playoff wins. So Whichever goes further for Philly. When you’re valuing ruining Dallas’s success over achieving Philly’s success, you’ve got a problem.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, gameshowfan91 said:

You ALWAYS want to win a playoff game.  

Experience in 2 playoff games for these young players.  Winning a playoff game is a huge confidence booster and great success coming off a 4 win season, new rookie HC, Hurts first year as starter.

Losing to the Cowboys would put a bad taste in their mouth and motivation for the following season.  And having been in 2 playoff games the next year they know what to expect.  

Plus, playing against better teams in the playoffs exposes what your weaknesses are and what areas you need to improve to get to the next level.  You don't necessarily get that from beating weak teams with their backup QBs.  It might provide more focus for the offseason strategy.  And perhaps coaching changes if they get outcoached in the playoffs.

• Like 4

The question assumes the Cowboys will win in the wild card round (or climb over the Packers for the first round bye) so I reject the premise altogether.

image.jpeg.95adf089fe3065d0409945da79ca59a4.jpeg

As the creator of many great gameshows, my username namesake disapproves of this thread.

He prefers that the Eagles lose to nobody and spin the Wheel of Fortune to win it all, even if their playoff chances are still in Jeopardy! [heyyyoooooo]

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I'd rather face the Bucs or Cowboys, doesn't matter. The Friday before the game Hurts gets put on the covid list and Minshew starts and throws 3 tds and ends whichever ones playoff hopes

On 12/28/2021 at 3:17 PM, MIRV Griffen said:

image.jpeg.95adf089fe3065d0409945da79ca59a4.jpeg

As the creator of many great gameshows, my username namesake disapproves of this thread.

He prefers that the Eagles lose to nobody and spin the Wheel of Fortune to win it all, even if their playoff chances are still in Jeopardy! [heyyyoooooo]

• Haha 1