Weekly line thread: Eagles -4 vs WFT

Hawkeye

Eagles -4 is the prevailing line on the final road trip of the regular season.  Both teams have been so-so ATS this year but the Eagles have won 6 of 8 while the Footballers are fading fast and fighting each other on the sideline.  If you like the birds buy now before the line moves.

Line: Eagles -4/Ballers
Total: 46.5
ML: Eagles -200/Ballers +160

If you're feeling all the holiday cheer, the Eagles are +3500 to win the NFC and +7000 to win the Super Bowl.  

5 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Got to start off fast and kill their will. 

Fast starts isn’t exactly this team’s forte’. 

Been trying to talk my brother into going to this game, but he doesn’t want to cause of Covid. Can’t say I blame him. 

18 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Fast starts isn’t exactly this team’s forte’. 

Been trying to talk my brother into going to this game, but he doesn’t want to cause of Covid. Can’t say I blame him. 

Between pandemics, prices, parking and traffic today's NFL is best enjoyed on a flat screen.  If I'm inclined to spend $15 on a warm Bud Light I'm sure someone will accommodate. 

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Hawkeye said:

Between pandemics, prices, parking and traffic today's NFL is best enjoyed on a flat screen.  If I'm inclined to spend $15 on a warm Bud Light I'm sure someone will accommodate. 

I agree for the most part. I think the NFL has done a much better job promoting the TV side of the game. Baseball on the other hand to me is much better live than on television. NFL games with stakes have a playoff charge about them and it’s cool being in a road teams yard and completely taking it over. Also all games I’ve ever attended for any Philly team has been wins. 

We are favorites and I know the standard line is -3 to the home team but I really can not call this. The first game against WFT was a mess and they were starting a QB who had only been on the roster a couple of days. But there were also reasons why we looked so sloppy.

My only concern is a team that is completely curb stomped on a national TV game usually plays above average the next week. But I'll be there so let's do it!

• Like 1

Washington will fight, but the Eagles will dominate TOP and ice it mid-4th quarter.

Eagles 28 - WFT 17

So I guess I'm going Eagles -4, under 46.5.

I think WFT is done. I think Dallas took their soul and they are ready for the offseason. That said, I still wouldn't be surprised to see us come out of the gate slow again and make the game closer than it should be. But, I think it should be at least a 10 point win before all is said and done.

35 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

My only concern is a team that is completely curb stomped on a national TV game usually plays above average the next week. But I'll be there so let's do it!

I get the feeling it’s gonna look like a home game. 

4 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

I get the feeling it’s gonna look like a home game. 

It has been for a few years now. At least when I've gone. At worst 50/50. Snyder has chased away all his fans. They all raven fans now. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

It has been for a few years now. At least when I've gone. At worst 50/50. Snyder has chased away all his fans. They all raven fans now. 

Last time I went there was the 2018 game when Foles got injured and Sudfeld came in and led them down for a score. The place was filled with Eagles fans, and people were doing Eagles chants all outside. It was awesome. We were telling their cheerleaders they were Eagles cheerleaders now. 😂

4 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

I agree for the most part. I think the NFL has done a much better job promoting the TV side of the game. Baseball on the other hand to me is much better live than on television. NFL games with stakes have a playoff charge about them and it’s cool being in a road teams yard and completely taking it over. Also all games I’ve ever attended for any Philly team has been wins. 

Be sure to attend the first playoff game when we play Dallas!  :lol: