R.I.P. Betty White, 99

iladelphxx

I had just read a story about her earlier today, getting ready to turn 100 in a couple of weeks. 

45 minutes ago, NOTW said:

Noooo.  Very sad.  A national treasure.

Betty white died not Nick Cage silly. 

27 minutes ago, NOTW said:

Netflix has a really good documentary about her entire career.

I watched that about 6 months ago, it was pretty interesting. I don't remember if it was there or somewhere else that I heard that she actually posed nude back in the late 40's or early 50's. Of all the old school actresses that you'd think might have posed nude, Betty White is probably the last name you'd come up with. lol

52 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I watched that about 6 months ago, it was pretty interesting. I don't remember if it was there or somewhere else that I heard that she actually posed nude back in the late 40's or early 50's. Of all the old school actresses that you'd think might have posed nude, Betty White is probably the last name you'd come up with. lol

I don't remember that! Lol

I didn't realize what a pioneer for women she was in her early days. Producing her own show, refusing to remove the black band leader who made racists upset, stuff like that. She was a gangsta. 

1 hour ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

https://www.popsugar.com/love/Nude-Betty-White-Pictures-13485823/amp

Incredibly sharp witted to her final days. An absolute Titan in her industry. She will be missed!

• 2 weeks later...

Johnny Carson, Betty White clip. Hysterical. Equitable Division of the Assets. LOL. Enjoy.,