Michael Gallup torn ACL

pisceschica

That's a blow for Dallas. They have weapons and he's their WR #3 I guess but that's still a loss. 

Watch them sign AB.

Would not be surprised at all to see him an Eagle next year.  He's the kind of underrated guy that is appreciated most within the division.

On 1/3/2022 at 11:59 PM, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

That's a blow for Dallas. They have weapons and he's their WR #3 I guess but that's still a loss. 

Watch them sign AB.

No way. They have depth. Cedrick Wilson Jr has been ballin' all year - they don't really need Gallup with the weapons they have

On 1/5/2022 at 1:34 AM, dawkins4prez said:

Would not be surprised at all to see him an Eagle next year.  He's the kind of underrated guy that is appreciated most within the division.

I can see that too. Clear need for a WR#2. Gallup fits the bill. Not enough balls in Dallas to go around and given the injury - reasonably likely he can be had on a prove-it type deal 

32 minutes ago, kiwieagle said:

No way. They have depth. Cedrick Wilson Jr has been ballin' all year - they don't really need Gallup with the weapons they have

I can see that too. Clear need for a WR#2. Gallup fits the bill. Not enough balls in Dallas to go around and given the injury - reasonably likely he can be had on a prove-it type deal 

Gallup in 9 games almost out up the same numbers as Wilson in 16. Gallup is pretty damn good. They can get by without him for sure but, he isn't just some depth guy 

6 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Gallup in 9 games almost out up the same numbers as Wilson in 16. Gallup is pretty damn good. They can get by without him for sure but, he isn't just some depth guy 

I'm not saying Gallup is not good. The no way was for them picking up AB.

What I meant was that they have Lamb and Cooper and those two will always be the focus of that passing attack. I like Gallup but given he is their #3, he is under-utilised in that role. Wilson can fill in that role easily. If they didn't have both Lamb and Cooper, its a different conversation.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, kiwieagle said:

I'm not saying Gallup is not good. The no way was for them picking up AB.

What I meant was that they have Lamb and Cooper and those two will always be the focus of that passing attack. I like Gallup but given he is their #3, he is under-utilised in that role. Wilson can fill in that role easily. If they didn't have both Lamb and Cooper, its a different conversation.

Ok, I got you. Great points