Weekly line thread: Eagles +6.5/7 vs Cowboys

Hawkeye

The Eagles have a Covid outbreak and are thinking about resting starters so they're getting more than a TD at home on Saturday night.   I'm staying off most of the card next weekend since very few games matter.  For the record:

Line: Cowboys -6.5/7 Eagles
Total: 42.5
ML: Cowboys -300/Eagles +240

I think this one will get out of hand. With an outbreak disrupting our week and with the Cowboys looking for a win to help their seeding.

15 minutes ago, JohnB said:

not sure we have what it takes to beat Dallas

Well seeing as how we won't be playing any starters and Dallas has said they will, probably not. 

1 hour ago, JohnB said:

not sure we have what it takes to beat Dallas

We got the Mustache! He’s elite according to some so he should be more than enough. :whistle:

12 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

We got the Mustache! He’s elite according to some so he should be more than enough. :whistle:

He is not elite, but he is a better passer than Hurts.

52 minutes ago, downundermike said:

He is not elite, but he is a better passer than Hurts.

Then we should be good. He’s got this. 

Pokes are virtually locked into 4 seed.  I know Jerruh said they are going all in but I seriously doubt Prescott is playing more than a half.  I got Minshew with the back door.

2 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I think this one will get out of hand. With an outbreak disrupting our week and with the Cowboys looking for a win to help their seeding.

The Cowboys depend on a lot of other teams to be better than 4th. I don't see them playing their starters all game either. 

Well if Minshew is half the quarterback some people claim he is then this game should still be competitive. 

On 1/4/2022 at 6:07 PM, EazyEaglez said:

Well if Minshew is half the quarterback some people claim he is then this game should still be competitive. 

I think it depends... It depends how many starters the Eagles have and also what kind of team the Cowgirls field. 

3 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I think it depends... It depends how many starters the Eagles have and also what kind of team the Cowgirls field. 

Cowboys going all out. Still should be fine though. Stout is gonna have the line ready to play regardless. The offensive backs still will likely be the same from last week except Howard. I doubt Goedert plays, but Smith might. Ultimately we will get to see how relevant Hurts really is or isn’t to this offense.

I do hope they play their starters we sit ours … and we still beat their arses!  :flex: