Chris Rodriguez (Kentucky RB) -- RETURNING TO SCHOOL

EagleVA

Every year I look for a downhill powerback and every year the Eagles pass on him, some recent mentions have been Rhamondre Stevenson, AJ Dillion, and Nick Chubb.

If he comes out, this year it's Chris Rodriquez, 5-11, 225, it's all about keeping the chains moving and dude is a chain mover, you're probably looking at a 5th round pick but he'll have the value of a 1st round pick for the Eagles.

2021 Highlights

2020 Highlights

brought him up a while ago in another thread. You gotta be impressed by a guy playing for an inferior team in the toughest conference who can still dominate. Averaged more than 7 yards per carry against 7 man boxes in 2020. So the sucky Wildcats, who play in the SEC are seeing SEC defenses load the box to stop this RB, and he still runs through those defenses. 

Imagine putting him behind our OL. 

Lots of good power backs in this draft. Hes one I will be pulling for as a Howard replacement. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

So the sucky Wildcats, who play in the SEC are seeing SEC defenses load the box to stop this RB, and he still runs through those defenses. 

Imagine putting him behind our OL. 

Right, I believe he led the SEC in rushing either this year or last year, possibly both years.....that's saying a lot.

On second thought, this guy might not last past the 2nd round, I'd take him with one the 3 first, he's that valuable to the Eagles.

That's what the Packers did with AJ Dillion, they grabbed him in the 2nd, personally I would not chance missing this guy, take him in the 1st.

22 hours ago, EagleVA said:

On second thought, this guy might not last past the 2nd round, I'd take him with one the 3 first, he's that valuable to the Eagles.

That's what the Packers did with AJ Dillion, they grabbed him in the 2nd, personally I would not chance missing this guy, take him in the 1st.

No rbs are not worth a first 

• Like 1

some good kentucky players in recent years which i like to see my dad moved to kentucky so i like to root for an underdog team and try and follow what they are doing if i get a chance. 

i also likes dillion a couple years ago and wish we had him... i was thinking up in my head the other day though that somehow the packers wanted to move up in the draft so as part of the package they shipped us arron jones... i think i like him better then sanders now if only somehow it happens.