New York Giants fire Joe Judge (We are Doomed)

wrestlevessel

Crap! The Giants fired Joe Judge. Now they will get a good coach and GM. This is awful. I like it when the Giants suck. How can their ownership to pay all these coaches? They fired Ben Macadoo in less than 2 years, Pat Shurmur after 2, and now Joe Judge after 2.

Maybe they should hire our wonderful DC Jonathan Gannon as their HC? 😁

The Broncos have already offered an interview, so the Giants should act quickly!

17 hours ago, wrestlevessel said:

Crap! The Giants fired Joe Judge. Now they will get a good coach and GM. This is awful. I like it when the Giants suck. How can their ownership to pay all these coaches? They fired Ben Macadoo in less than 2 years, Pat Shurmur after 2, and now Joe Judge after 2.

C'mon man.  They will screw it up again.

1 hour ago, dawkins4prez said:

C'mon man.  They will screw it up again.

You have one Championship in the last 60 years, STHU!!

2 hours ago, GA4M said:

You have one Championship in the last 60 years, STHU!!

Sweet Jeezus your tears taste so sweet.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/11/2022 at 10:52 PM, wrestlevessel said:

I mean... I'm not sure why you think based on their recent track record that will they get a good GM and HC. Sure I'd have liked Judge to stay and Gettleman because they have a chance to improve now. But their recent track record as you say is awful.