Bubba Bolden (Miami S) -- UDFA SIGNED WITH SEATTLE

philafan4o8

I have been pretty vocal on Bubba Bolden for a while now. 6'3" 200lbs!  He fits any defense and I think he will be more productive in the NFL than he was in college. Ed Reed has took him under his wing these last couple years in Miami which can only help. Bolden is an all around safety. He can cover and he can tackle. His football iq and insticts would be near top in this years class. Eagles lack playmakers in the secondary outside of Slay, if we get Bolden then that would change. He was have a solid game vs Alabama but when he got ejected for targeting is when Bama was going deep like crazy. The only negative may be injury history. He missed most of this season with a shoulder injury that required surgery. Without the injury, you are talking about a 1st round safety talent. He may be able to be had in the second rounder. If the Eagles decide to trade down or out of 1st round with one of their pick, Bolden should be on the radar. Even with injury history, I dont see him falling out of 2nd round. Interested to see his combine performance if he participates.

• 3 months later...