Post regular season Mock (1-13-22)

Infam

So, in this we moved around a bit and ended up with another third and fourth for two fifth and the six and some positioning. So here the three draft days:

1-C: Tyler Linderbaum, Iowa: Was close to do a mock where Linderbaum was already gone but not this time. We end up with Kelce's heir and Kelce stays a year around to help Stout coach him in. Very athletic and smart center.
1-DE: David Ojabo, Michigan: The other pick goes to Ojabo. We end up with a very fitting guy to go with Sweat moving forward. Destruction.
1-CB: Kaiir Elam, Florida: Finishing day 1 we pick the remaining CB out of Elam, McCreary and Sauce. If all are gone by our pick we take the best safety and take a CB in FA.

2-RT: Daniel Faalele, Minnesota: The aussie monster duo, Daniel even bigger and more experienced than Mailata was at the time he was drafted.. we just let him learn behind Lane.
3-DE: Boye Mafe, Minnesota: Picking another high upside athlete here to help shape the outside of the future.
3-WR: Justyn Ross, Clemson: Should have been a good first, but with the next injury he slides. Didn't get much press. He's my favorite receiver in the draft, I think he is excellent.

4-S: Kolby Harvel-Peel, Oklahoma St.: Another fourth added to Wallace backing up McLeod and Diggs. He is a good tackler and can anticipate.
4-LB: Henry To'o To'o, Alabama: Probaly a round late for him as he was a true leader this year but he is a linebacker so he might get drafted later then projected - as usual.
5-RB: Kennedy Brooks, Oklahoma: Underrated running back to go with Gainwell behind Sanders and Howard.

In free agency: 
WR: Mike Williams    4y-58M: Veteran X receiver that can catch the ball to complete offense and receiver room.
 S: Quandre Diggs    3y-30M: Seehawks say they want him back but so far weren't willing to pay up to that. Had to guarantee him money to even show up this season..

We keep both Kelce and Graham for another year (come on, deep down you all know this will happen), and we give surprisingly good deals to both Nelson and McLeod - 2 years.

They will not break the bank for Herbig, Howard, Avery, Ridgeway and Singleton but I see them keeping all of them if the price is right.

Ward, Scott, Toth and JJaw would be practice squad targets if nobody pays them.

Brooks, Barnett, Harris and Kerrigan would be gone.

• Like 1

Me like! Good mock, good offseason. 

If I have to start nitpicking; I wouldn’t use that high of a pick on a RT but that’s it.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Ray75 said:

Me like! Good mock, good offseason. 

If I have to start nitpicking; I wouldn’t use that high of a pick on a RT but that’s it.

6'9  380-410lbs...  jfc... 

• Like 1

Watched Tyler for years.  Great player, great fit-but I think they've already decided on Seumalo as the heir.  With Ross it's about the neck.  Steal for somebody if he checks out.

Please note that Quadre Diggs received a devastating leg injury at season's end.

3 hours ago, Crazy Legs said:

Please note that Quadre Diggs received a devastating leg injury at season's end.

Damn, did miss that.

Love the draft, but why do we need a tackle. Are you trading Dillard for one of those extra picks?

good draft for the future but i would say atleast the two lineman are probably sitting out year one and to me that’s to much like we have been doing need to pick players that will be getting on the field.