I'm no JFK; but we are all ich bin Kansas Citians now, no?

Big___Al

Yo Joe; I was born in KS, but raised in Philly, so consider myself as being from Philly. Look up the JFK reference if you don't get it, but hey, my point is I love Andy Reid and he didn't get the titles he deserved here.

I like to see Andy win almost as much as I like to see the Patriots lose. The only things I like to see more are the Eagles winning and the Cowboys losing. 

• Like 1

Umm… no. 

I want the Bills or Bengals to take it this year, preferably Buffalo. Four straight SB losses in the 90s is brutal, shortly after followed by a couple decades of mostly sucky teams. I feel for their fans. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Perforator said:

I hope the fat man chokes on some Kansas City Short Ribs

So I'm assuming you didn't like Buddy Ryan either, he of pork chop bowl fame?

Apropos of nothing, who didn't love Buddy Ryan? He was funny as heck, entertaining, and built a great D and turned this team around to a great degree. Unfortunately, we had an idiot as owner, Braman.

13 minutes ago, nipples said:

Umm… no. 

I want the Bills or Bengals to take it this year, preferably Buffalo. Four straight SB losses in the 90s is brutal, shortly after followed by a couple decades of mostly sucky teams. I feel for their fans. 

Plus - Sean McDermott

5 minutes ago, Big___Al said:

Apropos of nothing, who didn't love Buddy Ryan? He was funny as heck, entertaining, and built a great D and turned this team around to a great degree. Unfortunately, we had an idiot as owner, Braman.

It wasn’t just the owner, it was Buddy’s complete negligence when it came to the offensive side of the ball that hurt those teams too. 

3 minutes ago, Nivraga said:

Plus - Sean McDermott

Eh, McDermott doesn’t move the needle for me. I just want the Bills to get it done for that fanbase, plus Allen is just a lot of fun to watch. 

If they can’t win it, it would be cool to see the Bengals get it done. 20+ years without a playoff win is tough. Plus I like Burrow. 

Just now, nipples said:

It wasn’t just the owner, it was Buddy’s complete negligence when it came to the offensive side of the ball that hurt those teams too. 

I'd take Buddy any day. He was hilarious, didn't take no sh-- from anybody, and played the cards he was dealt. Defensive genius.

2 minutes ago, Big___Al said:

I'd take Buddy any day. He was hilarious, didn't take no sh-- from anybody, and played the cards he was dealt. Defensive genius.

He also never won a playoff game. 7 years as an NFL head coach, 0 playoff wins. Even that bum Kotite got one playoff win with that Eagles team. 

Just now, nipples said:

He also never won a playoff game. 

He wasn't on the field.; nor did he have total control of personnel or coaches. Sheesh, do you remember what this team was like before him?

3 hours ago, Big___Al said:

So I'm assuming you didn't like Buddy Ryan either, he of pork chop bowl fame?

I luv me some Buddy ball.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Big___Al said:

I'd bet most Eagles fans would rather go 10-6 (or 10-7 I guess now) and lose a wildcard game with Buddy Ryan than go 12-4 (or 12-5 or whatever) and make the conference championship game with Andy Reid. 

3 hours ago, wyote said:

I'd bet most Eagles fans would rather go 10-6 (or 10-7 I guess now) and lose a wildcard game with Buddy Ryan than go 12-4 (or 12-5 or whatever) and make the conference championship game with Andy Reid. 

Neither one won the Super Bowl so what difference does it make but ya, I'd take Buddy over the fat man any day of the week.

On 1/17/2022 at 7:10 AM, nipples said:

He also never won a playoff game. 7 years as an NFL head coach, 0 playoff wins. Even that bum Kotite got one playoff win with that Eagles team. 

Unless you count his two Super Bowl rings, and his performance as coach of "The Purple People Eaters." But I'm guessing you're a bit too young to know his history.

On 1/17/2022 at 1:20 PM, GA4M said:

Big Al huh?

You're better off to lose some weight fatty, then stop posting this kind of rubbish:rolleyes:

Fatty? There's only one fat thing on my body, and I'm not about to lop it off, contrary to your proclivities. 

4 hours ago, Big___Al said:

Unless you count his two Super Bowl rings, and his performance as coach of "The Purple People Eaters." But I'm guessing you're a bit too young to know his history.

He was a better coordinator than a head coach. 

On 1/17/2022 at 6:48 AM, nipples said:

Umm… no. 

Same here.