Cedrick Wilson (Cowboys WR) -- SIGNED WITH MIAMI

ManchesterEagle

Emerged this year. Had a big game against our backups which I wouldn’t read much into, but has looked promising at times in a crowded WR room and could be a good fit at the right price.

Plus would hurt the Cowboys which is always good.

Nope, one season wonder being freed up by playing with 2 pro bowl level receivers.

I'd take Gallup provided his ACL has healed.

I wouldn't hate hate the move but they need to add a good #2 and Wilson isn't a good #2. But they do need to overall the WR room so if you told me going in to next year we'd have Smith, Watkins, Wilson, Ward and a good #2 plus a mid to late round pick then I'd be OK with that. 

Betting he gets resigned by the Cowboys to be their #3 with Gallup moving on. Would be cheaper and he is perfectly adequate to fill that role.

Side note: I remember his dad playing for the 49ers and Steelers. Sign I'm starting to get old.....

2 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I wouldn't hate hate the move but they need to add a good #2 and Wilson isn't a good #2. But they do need to overall the WR room so if you told me going in to next year we'd have Smith, Watkins, Wilson, Ward and a good #2 plus a mid to late round pick then I'd be OK with that. 

I like your optimistic thinking but you just know one of JJAW and Raegor is coming back. Probably Raegor :pizza:

On 1/18/2022 at 4:42 PM, Godfather said:

We haven't had any luck hitting on FA from Dallas

True. Miles Austin and Orlando Scoundrel...I mean Scandrick both say hi.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/21/2022 at 8:06 PM, eaglesfan0075 said:

True. Miles Austin and Orlando Scoundrel...I mean Scandrick both say hi.

don't forget DeMarco Murray