Senior Bowl. Who are you watching ?

Talkingbirds

Senior bowl coming up.  Who are you going to watch.  I always watch for how Penn State players preform.  It’ll be interesting to see how Dotson does with a different QB throwing to him.

I'm most curious to see how all the QBs do, not just on the field playing in the game, but in interviews and practices as well.  These things help influence teams' draft boards.  During the week we'll get info about players being interviewed and how they did in practices.  I'm sure Howie and the FO are doing their due diligence inquiring about other players, especially QBs, but who knows if they pull off a deal before the draft.  So they may have to look to the draft to find an upgrade.  Yeah, the end of the year pressers they said Hurts is still the guy, but Lowie doesn't want a dominant ground game for their O.  They want a passing O.  And all the reports about them inquiring about Watson or wanting to trade up to the Jets pick last draft says they know Hurts isn't what they want game in and game out. 

I also have interest in Ss, DEs/Edge, and LBs as those are positions we need to really upgrade.  Sometimes Senior Bowl week and the game thrusts some players further up teams' draft boards while others drop, until the Combine.