Rams should move again

Boogyman

LA is just a frontunner city. Only teams that matter are Lakers and Dodgers. Rest of the teams are just amusement for people if they are winning.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Damanick10 said:

LA is just a frontunner city. Only teams that matter are Lakers and Dodgers. Rest of the teams are just amusement for people if they are winning.

Hate to say it but

Philadelphia is the same way. Only team that always matters is the Eagles. Rest of the teams are just amusement for people if they are winning

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Fresh_Prince said:

Hate to say it but

Philadelphia is the same way. Only team that always matters is the Eagles. Rest of the teams are just amusement for people if they are winning

Exactly, that's why we have a bunch of taters in the sixers thread after trading for Harden lol

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Fresh_Prince said:

Hate to say it but

Lol what?? Maybe for you personally but almost everyone I know here loves the sixers/phillies/flyers

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Damanick10 said:

Lol what?? Maybe for you personally but almost everyone I know here loves the sixers/phillies/flyers

I think he means that they may love all those teams but tend to pay attention to some of the other sports a little more when they are actually winning as opposed to being passionate about the eagles no matter how bad they are. 

I know a few people that love all 4 teams but, tend to be more into the others when they are having a good season. Most of my friends are more Phillies fans then anything and I only hear about the eagles from them  when they are good. 

Personally for me I watch the eagles no matter what and watch the others when they are good. I'm actually a Lakers fan but sixers are a very very close second. I watch the sixers all the time right now cause they are good and not so much the Lakers cause I hate everyone on that damn team lol

7 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I think he means that they may love all those teams but tend to pay attention to some of the other sports a little more when they are actually winning as opposed to being passionate about the eagles no matter how bad they are. 

I know a few people that love all 4 teams but, tend to be more into the others when they are having a good season. Most of my friends are more Phillies fans then anything and I only hear about the eagles from them  when they are good. 

Personally for me I watch the eagles no matter what and watch the others when they are good. I'm actually a Lakers fan but sixers are a very very close second. I watch the sixers all the time right now cause they are good and not so much the Lakers cause I hate everyone on that damn team lol

Yes, that's what I meant. Phillies talk as I personally hear it really really died off during last decade, and I remember interest in the 76ers being absolutely dead for a very long time. Then the Sixers got hip in the last few years which made no sense to me as they accomplished nothing of any value.  The Flyers I remember having a steady cult interest for decades but I don't know if that even exists any more.

Others' individual experiences and perception may be different. But the Eagles are king of this town even when they have 4 win seasons.

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Fresh_Prince said:

Hate to say it but

17 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Exactly, that's why we have a bunch of taters in the sixers thread after trading for Harden lol

Fair assessments. 😁

I don't really follow baseball or hockey and basketball is a distant second to football for me, so yes Eagles over everything else. :Eagle_smiley:

On 2/11/2022 at 12:58 AM, Fresh_Prince said:

Hate to say it but

If the Phillys or 76ers went to the finals the "Pep Rally" wouldn't look anything like the one the Rams just had.

Chickie and i were wondering where the confetti, or the fans on the field or anything to show the game was over. 

we're the most tepid fans in all of sports - marlin fans

hold my lukewarm bottle water - la ram fans

I love all of our teams (by all I mean Eagles/Sixers/Flyers/Phillies), however, its been tough to follow all 4 passionately since I moved to California in 1996. At best, I catch a few games per year (usually if they're broadcast here) and watch a WHOLE BUNCH of highlights, visit the websites, check standings, etc. I also see the Phillies when they're out here playing the SF Giants every year. I used to go to Flyers/Sharks games but I haven't been to one in about 6 or 7 years, and I only went to 1 Sixers/Warriors game about 15 years ago.