The Howie Roseman complex

SlimReaper4Six

Re-sign /extensions

Boston Scott 1 year 1.75 million 950K guaranteed - Just plain and simple the best Back we have. Production doesn’t lie . He may not be overall the most talented but he just produces. 

Brett Toth- Has really developed and shown he can contribute. Has played LT RT and LG . Versatile and gets better every season. 3 years 4 million 725K guaranteed 

D Barnett- 1 year 6.5 million 2.5 guaranteed- A headache but I love the tenacity he played. With. Doesn’t get the contract he wants so he comes back on a 1 year price . Teams are goi g to be wary his play. If he could just think before  

Nate Herbig 3 years 7 million 2.8 guaranteed Plays hard is always available, tough being able to play through injuries and has developed nicely as one of the best backups that can play every interior position. When you develop and .work hard at your craft you get rewarded. It may not be a huge contract but compared to his USFA contract it is a massive pay raise..

Marcus Epps 4 years  12.5 million ( 2.75 guaranteed) - Rhe kids has done nothing but improve his game ever since he waes claimed off waivers.He was by far the best safety we had even though he wasn’t the starter. He played a ton of snaps and was productive. He deserves the opportunity to compete for the starter position and his contract now shows how the Eagles feel aboUt him and his progress as a Eagle.

Darius Slay 2 year extension worth 33 million in new money he b B saves I believe 11 million in cap space for this season. 21.7 guaranteed at signing. Has been every thing we asked for in our number one corner. Now that he is signed it allows us more space to sign new future Eagles and he has more security.

Jason Kelce 2 year deal  24 million 17 guaranteed. We need him back this year and he also deserves more money. The best center the Eagles have had and a future HOF when he 

Trades 
Issac Samuelo and  Jalen Raegor  for Laviska Shenault.

Doug Pederson needs more talent along the offensive line. He also needs smart and talented leaders to help him project his message throughout the locker room. He doesn’t get Kelce but he gets one of the longest tenured players that he has coached and a guy you can plug and play anywhere. Shenhault is talented yes but dog knows before he can do anything he needs to fortify his locker room and the trenches. Eagles get a bigger stronger and better version of Cordarelle Patterson. He can do it all and is still barely scratched the surface of what he can be

Trades Miles Sanders and a 5th for the Lions 3rd round pick.

Miles is a good back and he gets to reunite with former running backs coach Duce Staley. Miles is never going to get a big contract from the Eagles and they get decent value while he’s under contract.

Free Agents 

J.C Jackson we have t had a ball hawk like him since Asante Samuel and you know where we signed him off of? The Patriots. History is designed to repeat itself and we get the best playmaker on the FA list . 4 years 78 million 52 guaranteed 

Terrell Edmunds S 4 years 28 million (10.3 guaranteed)

Never really had the breakout season I expected from him but none the less he has been a solid player for the Steelers. He has good lateral agility and his man to man coverage against TEs has been very good which is something we have struggled with even against average NFL players. 

Max Williams 1 year (4.5 million 1.8)guaranteed- injured but talented. He has pro bowl caliber talent and is a complete TE. If something happens to Goedert he is more than capable 

Draft 

Trade our 15th pick for the Lions for their 1 next season along with their 2nd  and their 2nd this year along with a 6th
16th Eagles select Jermaine Johnson DE 6-5 260 and is extremely productive. He can win with speed and power. We need more help along the trenches along the DL. He will help and contribute immediately 

1st  George Karlaftis DE - maybe it’s a bit too much adding two firsts but we need to restock our line. BH is getting old and coming off a torn Achilles, we can’t keep holding on hope he will continue to be as productive. Here we will have Sweat Jackson Karlaftis and Johnson as our top 4 for years to come that’s a great core of DEs.

2nd Perrion Winfrey DT Oklahoma 6-41/2 302 4.89 excellent at the senior bowl and showed he can be dominant. We need more interior lineman and he will be a great player for years to come.

2nd David Fajelle OT was a former TE that added on weight each year and continues to get betas a OT more each year. He has been compared to Lane Johnson so who better to learn from than lane Johnson himself.

3rd  Kyler Gordon CB -6-1 195 Washington 4.47 we need more talent and he is a 2nd rounder that fell. He has tenacity instincts and ball skills. JG needs that with his outside corners. He is aggressive and physical in run support.

3rd WanDale Robinson Kentucky WR/RS 5-11 202 4.38 One of the most explosive receivers in the college football game. He is a excellent screen receiver that can bust the game iOS. At anytime which is a huge part of Nicks offense. He is the perfect fit in the slot and can beat man coverage one on one along outside routes. 

4th Myles Jones CB 6-3 197 4.52 Tall long and surprisingly fluid for a guy his length. Attacks the ball at its highest poi t and isn’t afraid to tackle bigger backs or WRs. Needs to develop but he could start day one.

5th Smoke Monday S 511 202 4.54 A excellent instinctive all around a that plays both the run and pass equally well. He does have limitations but when it comes to production you wouldn’t notice.

5th Brian Robinson JR- 6- 225 4.53 - one of the most complete backs jn the draft and the best pass protection RBs jn the game. 

6th Marquand McCall 6-4 355 Kentucky NT we need a run stopper that can also have good athletic ability. He is about as raw as they come but his talent is undeniable. He has 1-2 round talent but he hasn’t been able to show it. With development in the weight room and good coaching he could be one of the best picks in the draft 

I'll be honest... I like the FA moves but I don't love the draft. And I think the FA moves are a stretch. Plus no additions really at WR?

4 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I'll be honest... I like the FA moves but I don't love the draft. And I think the FA moves are a stretch. Plus no additions really at WR?

i think Shenault was his move at wr which while it has some upside i just don’t know about that trade.

i doubt JC Jackson reaches the open market so i wouldn’t count on that either though would give us two very good corners. 

i’m still trying to figure out that trade with the lions in the draft 1st and a couple seconds and a 6th i don’t know everything runs together like someone got to excited and exploded all over the keyboard. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Cheesteakitis said:

i think Shenault was his move at wr which while it has some upside i just don’t know about that trade.

i doubt JC Jackson reaches the open market so i wouldn’t count on that either though would give us two very good corners. 

i’m still trying to figure out that trade with the lions in the draft 1st and a couple seconds and a 6th i don’t know everything runs together like someone got to excited and exploded all over the keyboard. 

No I’m using my phone and it messed up somehow. It was supposed to be 16th overall for the Lions second, round pick and a 6th rounder this year. We get the lions 1st next season. I’m sorry it messed up 

55 minutes ago, SlimReaper4Six said:

No I’m using my phone and it messed up somehow. It was supposed to be 16th overall for the Lions second, round pick and a 6th rounder this year. We get the lions 1st next season. I’m sorry it messed up 

hard to see the big picture from just what you are projection but i don’t know about the lions making those two trades… they are already without 4th and 5th round picks and while moving up would give them 3 first this year and be pretty exciting… i think knowing unless they make other moves they end up with 3 first round picks the 5th you traded with sanders and a 7th round pick as their only 5 picks in the draft and no first next year doesn’t make a whole lot of sense. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Cheesteakitis said:

Yeah good point I'd overlooked that. I mean I'm not sure why Doug would want Reagor in Jacksonville with him.