Safety

Bleed Green

Hill appears to have more athletic upside, and is probably the best option for deep or single high coverage.

Brisker a more refined and developed player with a lower floor.

Jalen Pitre is climbing up draft boards as well, and may have the most versatility outside of Hamilton for adding run support and matching up with TE’s.

I would be happy with any of them and hope we land one of them. My choice would be Pitre because of his physicality, but only if the scouts feel he won’t be a liability in deep coverage. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/11/2022 at 10:43 AM, Bleed Green said:

Who would you rather have IF we do not get Kyle Hamilton?  Daxton Hill or Jaquan Brisker? 

Honestly, I would take Hill over Hamilton.

Hill will probably go in the 1st round, so we will need to use one of our 1st round picks on him whereas Brisker and/or Pitre should be available in the 2nd. Depending on how the draft board shakes out, I wouldn't necessarily be opposed to Hill with that 19th pick, but feel like we'll probably have better options at other positions of need at our current draft slots in the 1st round when it's our turn to pick.

On 2/22/2022 at 10:00 PM, eaglesfan0075 said:

Hill will probably go in the 1st round, so we will need to use one of our 1st round picks on him whereas Brisker and/or Pitre should be available in the 2nd. Depending on how the draft board shakes out, I wouldn't necessarily be opposed to Hill with that 19th pick, but feel like we'll probably have better options at other positions of need at our current draft slots in the 1st round when it's our turn to pick.

I like the idea of a trade down. Picking up a first or second for next year and taking Hill towards the end of the first.

• Like 1