122- offensive linemen 

153-  Cole turner TE

161- justyn Ross Wr 

165-   Brian Robinson RB

192-  defensive tackle 

207-linebacker 

22 hours ago, matchew88 said:

First round pick trade is not enough getting back

Yeah prolly could have gotten another mid round pick in that deal I was loosely basing it off the deal the giants made last year wit the bears 

On 2/13/2022 at 5:56 PM, matchew88 said:

First round pick trade is not enough getting back

4 hours ago, Djv said:

Yeah prolly could have gotten another mid round pick in that deal I was loosely basing it off the deal the giants made last year wit the bears 

I had a similar trade - but swapping with Detroit's 32 pick (they own the Rams pick from the Stafford trade).

While I would want more if it was say the Chiefs or Bills (where you know their first in 2023 is going to be 26-32 realistically), I think it's pretty good if we can do it with the Lions. Good chance of a top 10 pick next year and outside chance of a top 5 pick.

Generally I like the draft, but not sure if Pitre will be there at 83?

On 2/13/2022 at 11:14 AM, Djv said:

trade - move 15 to a team looking to trade up for a qb like Detroit 

djv - I see you got feedback on this so take a look at the draft pick value chart. There's a good one on ourlads.com

It really helps with the potential trade projections

I really like your draft but let me know why you want an offensive lineman. We have 3 tackles - Mailata, Johnson, and Dillard. We have too many guards - Dickerson, Seumalo, Driscoll, Opeta, Clark, Awisoka, and Herbig. A guy who will start the year on IR  - Toth.  Driscoll, Clark and Toth can swing to the outside. Seumalo, Herbig, and Dickerson can swing to center. We'd sure need a center if Kelce retires but I expect him back and Howie loves OL drafts but it seems stacked to me. 

Welcome to the board !

On 2/14/2022 at 2:23 PM, ManchesterEagle said:

I had a similar trade - but swapping with Detroit's 32 pick (they own the Rams pick from the Stafford trade).

While I would want more if it was say the Chiefs or Bills (where you know their first in 2023 is going to be 26-32 realistically), I think it's pretty good if we can do it with the Lions. Good chance of a top 10 pick next year and outside chance of a top 5 pick.

Generally I like the draft, but not sure if Pitre will be there at 83?

I saw pitre mocked there in a few Drafts but ideally if it came into question trading is a good option since drafting 11 players is a bit much 

On 2/14/2022 at 4:38 PM, Rob331 said:

djv - I see you got feedback on this so take a look at the draft pick value chart. There's a good one on ourlads.com

It really helps with the potential trade projections

I really like your draft but let me know why you want an offensive lineman. We have 3 tackles - Mailata, Johnson, and Dillard. We have too many guards - Dickerson, Seumalo, Driscoll, Opeta, Clark, Awisoka, and Herbig. A guy who will start the year on IR  - Toth.  Driscoll, Clark and Toth can swing to the outside. Seumalo, Herbig, and Dickerson can swing to center. We'd sure need a center if Kelce retires but I expect him back and Howie loves OL drafts but it seems stacked to me. 

Welcome to the board !

Mostly just thinking ahead to the possibility to either trading Dillard at the deadline or him walking once his contract is up. Getting some new blood in at tackle to let stout go to work on. 
and Thank you !

On 2/14/2022 at 10:04 AM, Djv said:

But Detroit's pick next year should be high.