#16 Kyle Hamilton, S, Notre Dame

#19 Jermaine Johnson, DE, Florida State

#51 Daniel Faalele, OT, Minnesota

#83 Troy Andersen, lb , Montana State

4th Kingsley Engabare, DE, South Carolina

5th Sevyn Banks, CB, Ohio State

5th Isaiah Pola-Moa, S, USC

5th John Ridgeway, NT, Arkansas

something a little different that focuses too n upgrading the lines on both sides of the ball.. i know the oline men won’t be popular picks for most of you but just look at the future possibilities!!! could you imagine a package with Faalele and jordan lined up next to each other in short yardage? 

• Like 1

I definitely like the direction you went. Gage is an underrated addition that would allow a veteran presence that our current guys could still compete with. Not sure Hamilton is still there at our pick but if he is I think we run to the podium. 

51 minutes ago, ibleedgreen1990 said:

I definitely like the direction you went. Gage is an underrated addition that would allow a veteran presence that our current guys could still compete with. Not sure Hamilton is still there at our pick but if he is I think we run to the podium. 

yeah not sure about hamilton i’ve seen mocks that have him being taken like #4 and several recently that have him there in our range so i went that way this time. 

Thanks for the post, but I'm not a fan my friend. 

Free agency - Reid is a great acquisition. I'd prefer Chark to Gage and Kwon alexander to White. Landry already re-signed so it's Riddick which is just ok. Here's why - the Eagles like to have a veteran fill-in pass rusher. Isn't that BG? So figure they draft one in the 1st who starts with Sweat. Do BG and Riddick come on on pass downs?

Draft - 

• 1-Linderbaum.  I'm completely against 1st round picks sitting a year. That's doubly so given all the other needs we have
  • 1- Hamilton. Don't think he'll be there but if he is run to the podium
  • 1- Johnson. Good pick. I'd do it as well. 
  • 2- Faalele. No way! We have OL depth and other high priority needs. Starting corner has to be a first or second day pick. 
  • 3- Andersen. Great pick after his combine performance.
  • 4- Engabare. Love it, but think he'll be gone
  • 5- Banks. Great pick! Fell out of the top tier this year but has the upside potential you look for in the later rounds. 
  • 5- Pola-Mola. Good pick. Wallace hasn't show anything so let's move on 
  • 5- Ridgeway. I like it. He and Wren battle for the 4th spot in the rotation
  • 6- No 6th round pick in your mock but I'd take a punter. 

Thanks for the read. I hate this dead period on the board. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rob331 said:

Thanks for the post, but I'm not a fan my friend. 

Free agency - Reid is a great acquisition. I'd prefer Chark to Gage and Kwon alexander to White. Landry already re-signed so it's Riddick which is just ok. Here's why - the Eagles like to have a veteran fill-in pass rusher. Isn't that BG? So figure they draft one in the 1st who starts with Sweat. Do BG and Riddick come on on pass downs?

Draft - 

• 1-Linderbaum.  I'm completely against 1st round picks sitting a year. That's doubly so given all the other needs we have
  • 1- Hamilton. Don't think he'll be there but if he is run to the podium
  • 1- Johnson. Good pick. I'd do it as well. 
  • 2- Faalele. No way! We have OL depth and other high priority needs. Starting corner has to be a first or second day pick. 
  • 3- Andersen. Great pick after his combine performance.
  • 4- Engabare. Love it, but think he'll be gone
  • 5- Banks. Great pick! Fell out of the top tier this year but has the upside potential you look for in the later rounds. 
  • 5- Pola-Mola. Good pick. Wallace hasn't show anything so let's move on 
  • 5- Ridgeway. I like it. He and Wren battle for the 4th spot in the rotation
  • 6- No 6th round pick in your mock but I'd take a punter. 

Thanks for the read. I hate this dead period on the board. 

i have the dead board too!! that’s why i came up with this as something different and to talk about.. Chark was labeled as soft by meyer gage is anything but and made some very tough catches last year both outside and in the slot.

kwon had 50 tackles last year and is 2 years older then white who had 140 tackles… white also played safety in college and has good cover skills something we really need.

yes switched back to Reddick after the landry news broke… i think he could still play some SAM and they have some packages where you don’t know if he is rushing or not. 

draft i wanted to shake things up.. yes we have some other higher needs but talent is talent and the eagles have show in recent years if they have someone rated higher they will take them.

Linderbaum is a talent and learning for a year under kelce and stout would be a dream come true for any lineman…. also what i didn’t put into this mock is i would look to trade Issac (cap savings 5 million after june 1st and dillard  2 million savings) 

i’ve seen hamilton and johnson all over the board in mocks but several recently had them in that range so i took them. 

Faalele is another massive man who i wouldn’t want to play vs so i drafted him.. Lane has missed a game or two in recent years has a big contract and isn’t getting any younger.. when i looked up lanes cap numbers i saw we can get a $15 million savings next year so i decided to plan for the future…  

faalele, driscoll?, linderbaum, dickerson, mailata

for the next 8-10 years gives us a bright future!!!

Engabare - i went with walter football for this one they had him available in their latest mock at this point so i scooped him up went well with revamping the dline.

Got it - thanks again. Obviously, I have other thoughts, but your point of view has merit across the board. 

• Like 1

On 3/9/2022 at 1:13 PM, Cheesteakitis said:

i have the dead board too!! that’s why i came up with this as something different and to talk about.. Chark was labeled as soft by meyer gage is anything but and made some very tough catches last year both outside and in the slot.

kwon had 50 tackles last year and is 2 years older then white who had 140 tackles… white also played safety in college and has good cover skills something we really need.

yes switched back to Reddick after the landry news broke… i think he could still play some SAM and they have some packages where you don’t know if he is rushing or not. 

draft i wanted to shake things up.. yes we have some other higher needs but talent is talent and the eagles have show in recent years if they have someone rated higher they will take them.

Linderbaum is a talent and learning for a year under kelce and stout would be a dream come true for any lineman…. also what i didn’t put into this mock is i would look to trade Issac (cap savings 5 million after june 1st and dillard  2 million savings) 

i’ve seen hamilton and johnson all over the board in mocks but several recently had them in that range so i took them. 

Faalele is another massive man who i wouldn’t want to play vs so i drafted him.. Lane has missed a game or two in recent years has a big contract and isn’t getting any younger.. when i looked up lanes cap numbers i saw we can get a $15 million savings next year so i decided to plan for the future…  

faalele, driscoll?, linderbaum, dickerson, mailata

for the next 8-10 years gives us a bright future!!!

Engabare - i went with walter football for this one they had him available in their latest mock at this point so i scooped him up went well with revamping the dline.

That offensive line would be so insane... I want to that happen so bad!  Like Gage less and less the more I think about it. Wouldnt be upset if we got him but think there are other guys that bring more for a similar cost. Thanks for the read!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, ibleedgreen1990 said:

That offensive line would be so insane... I want to that happen so bad!  Like Gage less and less the more I think about it. Wouldnt be upset if we got him but think there are other guys that bring more for a similar cost. Thanks for the read!

i went with gage because he preformed well both in the slot and outside… plus he is listed on one website as a potential bargain free agent.. several other wr‘s i wouldn’t mind but personally i think we need to focus all we can on defense and see what happens. 

be interesting to see if we actually trade cox’s with reports teams are interested

1 hour ago, Cheesteakitis said:

i went with gage because he preformed well both in the slot and outside… plus he is listed on one website as a potential bargain free agent.. several other wr‘s i wouldn’t mind but personally i think we need to focus all we can on defense and see what happens. 

be interesting to see if we actually trade cox’s with reports teams are interested

I made a mock where Cox was traded and everyone was saying that "no way another team trades for him because of the contract”…

looks like multiple teams making offers… I love being right. 😊

everyone also thinks we won’t be able to make moves in free agency… watch howie do his thing.

15 minutes ago, ibleedgreen1990 said:

I made a mock where Cox was traded and everyone was saying that "no way another team trades for him because of the contract”…

looks like multiple teams making offers… I love being right. 😊

everyone also thinks we won’t be able to make moves in free agency… watch howie do his thing.

i think if we get the right offer he will be gone post june 1st designation still have a decent cap hit but actually save like 2 million

well guess gage decided to hang with brady 

The free-agent receiver intends to sign with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on a three-year, $30 million contract that includes $20 million guaranteed, a source told ESPN's Jeremy Fowler.

• 2 weeks later...