New Club Season ticket holder - a few Q's

Does anyone have club tickets? I am a first year club season ticket holder, and I am interested in the preferred parking. 

I want to be in lot K because of the overhang solar panels, but I saw theres a wait list? Does anyone know how long this wait list is?

Any help - insight would be helpful.

Thanks so much!!! 

I don't, so I can't help with any questions, but about 10 years ago I got a call from them telling me that my name had come up on the season ticket list. I was pretty stoked. Turned out, it was for club tickets. 

Would have cost me something like $40,000 over the life of the 10 year contract. 

Hey everyone,

It would be a dream come true if I was able to attend an Eagles game. Unfortunately, I don't have a lot money. If someone can refer me to a site where they sell cheap tickets, then I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you.

Fly Eagles Fly!

James

9 minutes ago, james1345 said:

Hey everyone,

It would be a dream come true if I was able to attend an Eagles game. Unfortunately, I don't have a lot money. If someone can refer me to a site where they sell cheap tickets, then I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you.

Fly Eagles Fly!

James

Keep an eye out for when the Eagles start to sell their single game tickets. You generally have to be quick, and right online the minute they go on sale, but if you're lucky then you can get a ticket at face value.

• Like 1

On 5/9/2020 at 9:51 AM, MFLauro22 said:

Does anyone have club tickets? I am a first year club season ticket holder, and I am interested in the preferred parking. 

I want to be in lot K because of the overhang solar panels, but I saw theres a wait list? Does anyone know how long this wait list is?

Thanks so much!!! 

I had Club tickets before buying LL SBL's. I can only tell you that even 4 years ago there was a waiting list for that parking, and it looks like there still is one. So.... at least that long. HOWEVER... You can usually find Lot K under the overhang parking passes for $100 +/- per game. 

On 5/12/2020 at 3:39 PM, james1345 said:

Hey everyone,

Thank you.

Fly Eagles Fly!

James

Your best option is a preseason game then which u can usually find pretty cheap, esp week 4 preseason. Or if its the end of the season and we suck you might get a deal. Other then that there is no magic site with cheaper prices. roughly 99% of the seats are owned by season ticket holders, they make the price, not the site. 

As for the single ticket sale. It is usually the non drinking club section that the Eagles use for give a ways and its usually mostly preseason games. They also sell within 2 mins so its a long shot. 

• Like 1

On 5/12/2020 at 3:49 PM, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Keep an eye out for when the Eagles start to sell their single game tickets. You generally have to be quick, and right online the minute they go on sale, but if you're lucky then you can get a ticket at face value.

On 5/14/2020 at 5:37 PM, DeathByEagle said:

Your best option is a preseason game then which u can usually find pretty cheap, esp week 4 preseason. Or if its the end of the season and we suck you might get a deal. Other then that there is no magic site with cheaper prices. roughly 99% of the seats are owned by season ticket holders, they make the price, not the site. 

As for the single ticket sale. It is usually the non drinking club section that the Eagles use for give a ways and its usually mostly preseason games. They also sell within 2 mins so its a long shot. 

They've advertised the single ticket sale less and less over the years in my opinion, but I have been able to use the single game ticket route to catch three regular season games at the Linc at face value over the years:

2010 Eagles vs Colts - Peyton Manning's last season, Eagles coming off a bye week and seal a win with an Asante Samuel INT (Random fun fact: I started Colts backup RB Javarris James in a PPR league due to injuries and he scored 2 TDs that game, he was owned in a super low percentage of leagues)

2011 Eagles vs Cardinals - Cardinals were starting John Skelton in this game, Eagles still lost

2012 Eagles vs Redskins - Andy Reid's last home game with the Eagles, Foles had the team close to a comeback win but the clock expired on a penalty (grounding?)

Im lucky enough to be a season ticket holder so I dont have to go that route. But I do go to away games and its not much different. I just bought Eagles vs Steelers ticket for Oct. They are no different. I paid almost $700 just for 2 tickets. Only thing left in the early release which i snagged a code was the upper level, endzone top row. Im not paying $135 for nose bleeds, lol. Ill pay the bigger bucks. Is what it is. You have to pay to play as they say. But there is no "cheap options" anymore unless the team sucks or its a worthless game like preseason. I go to all the preseason games as well but I do see people tring to give them away. Esp week 4 preseason. 

• 1 month later...
On 5/9/2020 at 9:51 AM, MFLauro22 said:

Thanks so much!!! 

So, you're the jinx...