If all the Eagle player trade rumors come true

Rob331

Imagine - 

Dillard for a 3 or a 4 - replace with a 4 or 5 this year. 

Cox for 2 picks, 4 and a 5 - replace with one of our 1's this year. 

Reagor for a 5 - replace with a free agent or trade replacement this year. Eagles have already showed their cards with the aborted Ridley trade. 

Seumalo for a 3 - really no need to replace if we retain Herbig. Did fine last year with him on IR and Dickerson, Driscoll, and Herbig playing. 

Minshew for a 3 - replace from the longlist of veteran QB's hanging around out there. 

JJAW for a can of tomatoes - use the tomatoes for a spaghetti dinner. 

Some this year, some next. New draft pick haul less the replacement for Dillard is 5 picks net. 

Imagine you never posted again, ever, just imagine?

• Haha 3

"Cost Saving Move"????  You wanna save money?.  Get rid of Roseman.  Letting Fletcher go was a mistake. You can't even watch the teams anymore FOR THE TEAM.  Why?  Because you can't "bond" with a favorite player anymore.  They're here and then in a year or two they're gone.  Fletcher was one of my all time favorite players. Same with Ertz, Wentz (I don't care what you or anyone else think about him), and others that were golden for the Birds.  But they're treated like trash. You'll all rationalize about why letting this guy or that guy go.  But it's wrong.  It's not football anymore.  It's like everything else, BUSINESS.  Looks like I'll be rooting for 31 teams this year. Again, get rid of Roseman before anyone else such as the players.  Sorry,  I had to rant.  Let the dog pile begin.

• 1 month later...
On 3/17/2022 at 6:18 PM, Talon said:

"Cost Saving Move"????  You wanna save money?.  Get rid of Roseman.  Letting Fletcher go was a mistake. You can't even watch the teams anymore FOR THE TEAM.  Why?  Because you can't "bond" with a favorite player anymore.  They're here and then in a year or two they're gone.  Fletcher was one of my all time favorite players. Same with Ertz, Wentz (I don't care what you or anyone else think about him), and others that were golden for the Birds.  But they're treated like trash. You'll all rationalize about why letting this guy or that guy go.  But it's wrong.  It's not football anymore.  It's like everything else, BUSINESS.  Looks like I'll be rooting for 31 teams this year. Again, get rid of Roseman before anyone else such as the players.  Sorry,  I had to rant.  Let the dog pile begin.

Extension work on Make a GIF

16 hours ago, hputenis said:

Extension work on Make a GIF

Does it look better if I say it?

10 hours ago, GA4M said:

Eat dirty underwear you skankapottamus

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, GA4M said:

Had more to do with the fact that his username is "Talon” but you do you bruh!  

20 hours ago, olsilverhair said:

Eat dirty underwear you skankapottamus

I took a dump this morning and wiped good. for some reason it's stunk all day, can't wait to shower to see what's going on.-_-

20 hours ago, hputenis said:

Had more to do with the fact that his username is "Talon” but you do you bruh!  

Oh, so you didn't read it, I guess.