Eagles re-signing their own: Herbig, Ward, Cachere

NOTW

1 hour ago, NOTW said:

It was probably smart to bring back Ward until we have something better. Same can be said about Chachere. Tendering Herbig was expected. You don't let a young OL prospect with his skill and experience go when you can have him on the cheap. 

1 minute ago, brkmsn said:

It was probably smart to bring back Ward until we have something better. Same can be said about Chachere. Tendering Herbig was expected. You don't let a young OL prospect with his skill and experience go when you can have him on the cheap. 

Yes, however I hope they look at drafting or signing UDFA to add to the O line. I always like them developing depth there especially with Stoutland.

Just now, NOTW said:

Yes, however I hope they look at drafting or signing UDFA to add to the O line. I always like them developing depth there especially with Stoutland.

Stoutland seems to like Toth and Jack Anderson (as developmental projects). I'm sure we'll draft at least one OL prospect and sign a couple that don't get picked.

I was hoping we'd find a decent vet WR to add to our WR group. There's still plenty of time for that/ More will become available before the season begins. I just believe it would be helpful to the guys we currently have since they don't have a lot of experience. As far as I'm concerned, Ward is currently our 3rd best WR right now and I would prefer not to have to draft another one (especially early in the draft). 

I'm not sure what's going on at safety right now. We missed out on a couple upgrades in free agency and might lose both our starters. Chachere played a little for us last year and is valuable to ST as well. At this point, I won't be surprised to see us try to move up to get Hamilton.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, brkmsn said:

Stoutland seems to like Toth and Jack Anderson (as developmental projects). I'm sure we'll draft at least one OL prospect and sign a couple that don't get picked.

I was hoping we'd find a decent vet WR to add to our WR group. There's still plenty of time for that/ More will become available before the season begins. I just believe it would be helpful to the guys we currently have since they don't have a lot of experience. As far as I'm concerned, Ward is currently our 3rd best WR right now and I would prefer not to have to draft another one (especially early in the draft). 

I'm not sure what's going on at safety right now. We missed out on a couple upgrades in free agency and might lose both our starters. Chachere played a little for us last year and is valuable to ST as well. At this point, I won't be surprised to see us try to move up to get Hamilton.

Even with 3 day 1 picks, I'd be surprised if we used one on a S (without moving up ... I'd be beyond shocked if we moved up for 1).  

Am I the only one that has no recollection of a "Cachere" being on this team?

• Haha 1

Don't see the point of tendering Ward, he had less than 200 yards last year, if you can't find a guy to do better than that in the draft or free agency you have no business in a front office.

28 minutes ago, What The F said:

I’m with you bud. I don’t remember this guy at all. Howie makes so many PS squad moves it’s hard to tell when this guy came in. Apparently he had one start. My guess is the game verses Dallas. 

2 hours ago, What The F said:

No I had to look him up.