Commies have some pretty good comedians on their board

Mortimer

55 minutes ago, Mortimer said:

I know it's a thread meant to be funny, but it is interesting that a lot of the QBs that end up being very successful are not considered conventionally handsome, Brady being the notable exception to the rule.

With that logic we are probably stuck in mediocrity with Jalen Hurts. Need to get someone who is a real ugly dude 😄

1 hour ago, eaglesfan0075 said:

I know it's a thread meant to be funny, but it is interesting that a lot of the QBs that end up being very successful are not considered conventionally handsome, Brady being the notable exception to the rule.

With that logic we are probably stuck in mediocrity with Jalen Hurts. Need to get someone who is a real ugly dude 😄

They have to put in more effort to get a hot wife, which comes with success.

10 hours ago, eaglesfan0075 said:

Brady looks like Matt Damon with Down Syndrome.  

• Haha 1

Randall Cunningham looked like the friggin Frog prince, no rings.  Jeff Garcia looked like a boxing trainer with AIDS.  Your theory is bunk.

• 1 month later...
On 3/18/2022 at 7:28 AM, paco said:

Matt Damon with Down Syndrome.  

I find your redundancy confusing

• Haha 1