cheesesteak PfN eagle mock draft

Cheesteakitis

so on a boring sunday thought i would mess around doing a new mock on pfn for the eagles after a lucky unexpected player falling to 15 i decided to go full howie when the board allowed and move around the board collecting more draft picks to plug the many holes we have… i think one of the major flaws of this mock is i wasn’t able to add a corner but other then that i think it fills a lot of needs.

7C57D36C-0380-4FAF-A0CA-04629DF52839.jpeg

66BFE0F0-4BFB-4300-99A9-C88F5B279132.jpeg

6D3D376A-4808-466B-9D97-D93EFE7D8981.jpeg

• Like 1

Cheesteakitis - First, thanks for keeping the board alive. I expect to post my March mock on Thursday.

This draft would be suicide. I love making the trades to get more picks and you filled ALMOST all f the needs, but this would leave us without a starting cornerback opposite of Slay. We just can't do that. 

• Walker - love him, Who doesn't? That's the problem. Everyone loves him so he's probably going to be gone. 
  • Cine - really? We do need a starting safety, but Brisker and Hill seems to be better choices and pick 30 seems a bit high for Cine.
  • Wyatt  - good pick, reasonable to expect him to be there.
  • Muma - also a good pick, but maybe a bit high for him. I'd have taken Smith from Penn State.
  • Pierce - love the pick
  • Anderssen - I would love to see him on the Eagles. Even better athleticism than Davonte Taylor
  • Ford - good pick. I'd rather a bigger guy, but Ford is a quality backup with potential
  • Kolar - works at this point in the draft
  • Rambo - loved him right up until he ran 4.57 at the combine. Maybe he does better at pro day and goes back in my board
  • Glass - he's also my pick for a late round developmental quarterback
  • Camarda - best pick in the draft

The 2 2nd round picks next year are icing on the cake. Chicago's will be in the top 10 and KC's in the last 8. 

Thanks again!