25 Bills = Breece Hall (Iowa State RB)
26 Titans = Tyler Smith
27 Buccaneers = Travis Jones
28 Packers = Dotson
29 Dolphins (SF) = Linderbaum
30 Chiefs = Ebiketie
31 Bengals = Booth Jr.
32 Lions (LAR) = Dean

Wyatt put on a show in Indianapolis. He'd add some youth and explosiveness to the Eagles' interior defensive line.

I know the Eagles typically avoid taking linebackers in the first round, but Lloyd would be too good to pass up at this point in the draft.

Mafe followed a dominant Senior Bowl performance with an outstanding combine workout. The Eagles would be stacked with talent along the defensive front.

I like our picks but I also feel like his board in general isn't great. I don't think mocks are going to be relatively accurate this year because of the weird QB situation though with no consensus top picks.

Also, naturally KC getting the #29 pick now is going to throw a big wrench into things. It probably increases our chance of trading down.

No Willis in the first?! No way! Pickett to the Saints?! They just signed Winston to a 2 year deal. Both Panthers and Steelers passing on a QB? Can’t see it happening!

And if I were Howie, I’d make an exception, just for this one time! I’d trade up with the Jets for Hamilton. Look...a) Joe Douglas already let everyone know pick No.10 is for sale and b) in this scenario the Jets would still come up with London at No.15.

At No.16 I’d still pick Wyatt but taking Mafe at No.19 would be reaching but who am I?!

FWIW, Daniel Jeremiah does his mock drafts based on what he’s been hearing, not what he’d do at GM. 

23 minutes ago, Dwide Schrude said:

FWIW, Daniel Jeremiah does his mock drafts based on what he’s been hearing, not what he’d do at GM. 

But you do agree a generational safety talent is worth a 3rd and possibly 4th or 5th giving up for?!

Mafe is coming in from left field. I had him pegged as a 2nd day pick at best. 

12 hours ago, Ray75 said:

But you do agree a generational safety talent is worth a 3rd and possibly 4th or 5th giving up for?!

You might have to give up more but yes