NCIS is the greatest show ever

olsilverhair

NCIS sucks more balls than OP during pride month.  

17 hours ago, olsilverhair said:

You know it 

you spelled game of thrones wrong, you f'ng kum bubble. 

14 hours ago, Boogyman said:

MASH is objectively the best television show every made. 

I actually love mash, especially when burns was there, not as good after he left but I still liked it, almost all those folks are gone

39 minutes ago, olsilverhair said:

I actually love mash, especially when burns was there, not as good after he left but I still liked it, almost all those folks are gone

I stand by my comment. It was funny, had extremely dramatic moments, and was casted extremely well. Was also very socially relevant for the time it played. Again, objectively, it was pretty much the perfect television show.

I still vividly remember the "chicken" and still find it chilling, and I was a very small kid.

7 hours ago, Boogyman said:

I stand by my comment. It was funny, had extremely dramatic moments, and was casted extremely well. Was also very socially relevant for the time it played. Again, objectively, it was pretty much the perfect television show.

I still vividly remember the "chicken" and still find it chilling, and I was a very small kid.

Phew. Thank goodness. We were all sitting on the edge of our seats worried that you wouldn’t stand by your comment that nobody argued.  

image.gif.cb281ecc3eb07dca7771b40411cb5a27.gif

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, hputenis said:

Phew. Thank goodness. We were all sitting on the edge of our seats worried that you wouldn’t stand by your comment that nobody argued.  

image.gif.cb281ecc3eb07dca7771b40411cb5a27.gif

I'm glad I kept you riveted. You should find something else to do besides waiting for me to post something though. It's not healthy. I was specifically responding to this part of his post though, I probably should have highlighted it for the local dimwits.

9 hours ago, olsilverhair said:

3 hours ago, Boogyman said:

I'm glad I kept you riveted. You should find something else to do besides waiting for me to post something though. It's not healthy. I was specifically responding to this part of his post though, I probably should have highlighted it for the local dimwits.

I stand by my post.  I was half kidding originally but now my life long goal will be to end yours.  

GIF potato salad kramer seinfeld - animated GIF on GIFER - by Aga

18 minutes ago, hputenis said:

I stand by my post.  I was half kidding originally but now my life long goal will be to end yours.  

Go easy on him, he’s a tranny

Just like u

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, olsilverhair said:

Just like u

Prepare yourself - Prepare yourself Tranny memes are coming

2 hours ago, hputenis said:

It's good to have goals. I'm glad I could.be such a beacon to you, whatever your name is.

1 hour ago, olsilverhair said:

Just like u

Just like your mom. I mean your dad. Whatever.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/9/2022 at 8:39 PM, olsilverhair said:

Just like u

you know who the one person is that really, truly sucks in life ? 

the guy who missed you up there with the hanger. 

I still watch MASH and it's still funny, sadly some of you lacky type people don't know much. Sally Kellerman passed in February and not one mention of it from you "so called" fans, just keep hanging on the sausage<_<

17 hours ago, GA4M said:

I still watch MASH and it's still funny, sadly some of you lacky type people don't know much. Sally Kellerman passed in February and not one mention of it from you "so called" fans, just keep hanging on the sausage<_<

sounds like you were still rubbing it out to her at 84. 

weirdo

2 hours ago, Alpha_TATEr said:

sounds like you were still rubbing it out to her at 84. 

weirdo

So you hear sounds huh? if that's the case mine sounds more like hold a shotgun, not some tiny rubbing one.:smoke:

On 4/5/2022 at 6:04 PM, Cutsona25 said:

NCIS is pretty Fing good.

Well that explains what I thought

On 4/9/2022 at 8:29 AM, Boogyman said:

Truth is you're the Johnny Depp type, turn in your Man Card son!!!:roll: