Peter Schrager 2022 NFL mock draft 2.0:

Cheesteakitis

not to happy about this one hopefully it doesn’t go down like this 

https://www.nfl.com/news/peter-schrager-2022-nfl-mock-draft-2-0-bills-add-offense-chiefs-double-down-on-d

Pick

Philadelphia Eagles

(from MIA)

Drake London

USC · WR · Junior

Could Philly draft a wide receiver in the first round for the third straight year? Yes. Yes, they can. Remember, they have 10 total selections, and Nick Sirianni is an offensive coach with a big say in this pick.

Pick

Philadelphia Eagles

Devin Lloyd

Utah · LB · Senior (RS)

Lloyd's a great player and person and has the X's-and-O's know-how to be the shot-caller of the Eagles' D. He has exceptional pass-coverage skills (check out his INT against Stanford) and can line up with tight ends in the passing game.

2 minutes ago, Cheesteakitis said:

not to happy about this one hopefully it doesn’t go down like this 

https://www.nfl.com/news/peter-schrager-2022-nfl-mock-draft-2-0-bills-add-offense-chiefs-double-down-o

Pick

Philadelphia Eagles

(from MIA)

Drake London

USC · WR · Junior

Could Philly draft a wide receiver in the first round for the third straight year? Yes. Yes, they can. Remember, they have 10 total selections, and Nick Sirianni is an offensive coach with a big say in this pick.

Pick

Philadelphia Eagles

Devin Lloyd

Utah · LB · Senior (RS)

Lloyd's a great player and person and has the X's-and-O's know-how to be the shot-caller of the Eagles' D. He has exceptional pass-coverage skills (check out his INT against Stanford) and can line up with tight ends in the passing game.

I don't like it either.  Are we drafting guys in witness protection ??

59 minutes ago, downundermike said:

I don't like it either.  Are we drafting guys in witness protection ??

hahaha i don’t know why the made the pictures blurry probably something in the code since i pulled it off nfl.com

Wouldn’t mind. London isn’t my favorite but his size and physicality, run blocking, catch radios and 1 on 1 ability would add an element. 

Lloyd is a baller. 

I hate the Lloyd pick. With needs at corner, safety and DL this would be a total miss. Even if he pans out it wouldn't matter if the secondary and the pass rush are not solidified

USC receives worry the crap out of me ever since Nelson Stinkahlor. I want nothing to do with Drake London. Especially in round 1.

On 4/21/2022 at 9:47 AM, ibleedgreen1990 said:

USC receives worry the crap out of me ever since Nelson Stinkahlor. I want nothing to do with Drake London. Especially in round 1.

Besides your perception of USC receivers, what about London do you not like? I think people are thinking about JJAW a bit much here, and it realizing how much of an athlete he is. At USC he was catching bubble screens and getting YAC. Lowering his shoulder and running through DBs, and can high point/catch anything near him. He also showed the ability to get open on zone coverage, and runs a clean out route and slant. He’s not a "only contested catch” guy. He will be pretty valuable in the league, and with the addition of Pascal, they might be interested in some physicality at the position, and he’d be a great compliment to Devonte. 

I was thinking maybe we need a slot, but Devonta can run every route from anywhere on the field, and I think he’d be most effective in the slot, where Jalen can get the ball to him and Goedert faster, and have an outside guy who can just snag back shoulders, jump balls, bubbles, and any other 1 on 1 things we need to take advantage of. 

London isn’t my favorite receiver, but "because he’s from USC” isn’t fair criticism lol. Since 2012, 6 WRs have been drafted from USC. 

Amon Ra St Brown

Michael Pittman Jr

JuJu

Aggy

Marquise Lee

Robert Woods

I’d say 4/6 have been good WRs, Aggy was disappointing due to his drops, but he averaged like 18 ypc last-last season with the raiders. 

I think people keep saying, "oh the Eagles are drafting a WR because they tried to trade for Calvin Ridley."  I think there's a big difference between him and anyone in this draft not named Wilson or Williams. I don't think their interest in WR is as high as people say, and in that mock, I don't see Howie passing on Jordan Davis to get Drake London. 

On 4/20/2022 at 6:36 PM, matchew88 said:

Shrager doesn't know much

At least he doesn't know much about the Eagles.  Never seems to have the right take on them.

2 hours ago, Cutsona25 said:

I think people keep saying, "oh the Eagles are drafting a WR because they tried to trade for Calvin Ridley."  I think there's a big difference between him and anyone in this draft not named Wilson or Williams. I don't think their interest in WR is as high as people say, and in that mock, I don't see Howie passing on Jordan Davis to get Drake London. 

I think Drake London is gonna drop hard come draft time.  Like early 2nd rd.