FROM - epix (now MGM+) original series

DBW

Anyone watching this show?  It’s pretty good so far (I’m 2 episodes in).  Has a very Stephen King type of vibe to it.  And the guy who played Michael on lost is one of the main characters.  

Basic plot is people get trapped in this small town in the middle of nowhere and can’t get out, there are monsters that tear them to shreds at night.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DBW said:

Anyone watching this show?  It’s pretty good so far (I’m 2 episodes in).  Has a very Stephen King type of vibe to it.  And the guy who played Michael on lost is one of the main characters.  

Basic plot is people get trapped in this small town in the middle of nowhere and can’t get out, their are monsters that tear them to shreds at night.  

This sounds awesome what’s epix? 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, jrsu37 said:

Watched the first 2 eps...Dig it. 

I was hooked and binged it all in a week 😂  season 2 is confirmed already so stick with it! 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, DBW said:

I was hooked and binged it all in a week 😂  season 2 is confirmed already so stick with it! 

Nice...I'll try to dive back in this week. My gal was also intrigued by it...And that's something. Can't get her to watch anything lol.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Season 2 of this has been pretty good.  Still not a lot of answers.  New people showing up. Some of them are starting to come up with logical explanations as to why and how they’re all there so that’s intriguing.

they teased showing the EMT’s boob, but we only got a half boob.  Disappointing. 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

This show is Fing weird and frustrating because nobody asks the obvious questions and when they do they get redirected to something else, but I love it.  😂 

Caught up to what is out for Season 2. It's still a good show and keeping my interest, but it's starting to feel like a show where they just created a concept over a story. Nothing has been close to answered and the plot is only progressing because more questions come up, that also don't get answered. 

5 hours ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Caught up to what is out for Season 2. It's still a good show and keeping my interest, but it's starting to feel like a show where they just created a concept over a story. Nothing has been close to answered and the plot is only progressing because more questions come up, that also don't get answered. 

Yeah that’s the frustrating part, no answers.  It’s a lot like Lost in that way.  They keep avoiding obvious questions and never provided any real answers for along time.  Being the same show creators as Lost, I hope it’s not heading down the same path to a stupid ending.  

• 10 months later...

Took me a minute to find this thread - I just finished season 2 of this.  I had forgotten about it after season 1 to be honest :lol: Still holding my interest, but I agree with the above posts - do they actually have a plan or are the just creating more mysteries to prolong the show?  I do know that season 3 is supposed to hit this fall, so we won't have to wait long to find out.  Trailer seems to show that the monsters are talking now?