The Howie and Nick version

SlimReaper4Six

Howie Trades up to 13 with the Houston Texans and the Texans recieve our 18th pickand our 5th round pick  and Issac Samuelo Eagles select

Kayveion Thibideux 13th overall. Once regarded the best player coming out of the draft and getting a talent like that at 13 is special. He,, Josh Sweat, Milton Williams, Javon Hargreave make a promising future after Graham and Cox leave.

15Jameson Williams - one thing Nick has continuously said about what he wants in. Player is having that Dog mentality. That’s Jameson’s motto and his play in a nutshell. He is a amazing gunner on special teams that will try and knock you out or he can return punts or kickoffs and create amazing TDs. He will block and attack you in his routes and speed all day long. He is the most explosive player in the draft and he only falls to 15 because of his injury. A perfect X or Z. He will also create a ton of space in the run game with teams having to occupy is speed. 

2nd 51Jaquan Brisker - Johnathan Gannon was watching up and close on the pro day at Penn St and took a keen eye to Brisker. A all around player who is a explosive hitter and loves to play around the line of scrimmage but he also is just as good as playing quarters coverage or deep safety. He has pro bow level potential.

83 Coby Bryant The award winner for the best CB in college football was this man here with 10 picks. He is a long aggressive corner that isn’t afraid of any challenge and will take the ball away from the opposite team.A four year starter and battle tested due to sauce Gardner also being his teammate.

101 Romeo Doubs WR Nevada  6-1 210 4.46 Physical aggressive and can out jump, our physical,  and dominate smaller corners. Very tough to bring down. A excellent special teams player and the quality X we need to continue completing our WR core 

124 Christopher Hinton DT Michigan  6-4 310 5.01 non stop motor, nasty temperament. Able to shed and release with ease isn’t the greatest pass rusher but he can always continue to develop his technique. Will immediately jump in the rotation and take over for Ridgeways snaps.

5th Smoke Monday a natural playmaker that is always around the ball and always making a big play. He is physical and loves to be around the LOS. He is excellent covering TEs as well. He doesn’t play much deep safety but I don’t see him not being able to. A great value pick and I think will be a future starter 

5th  Chris Steele USC 6-0 193 4.46 a former 5 star recruit that just never put it all together. I think with our great secondary coaches like JG ans other we can turn his career back on track and the be the player he was thought to be. Has also been moved around d everywhere and I think having being moved around wasn’t such a great idea. Allowing him to focus just as outside Corner could really help him get comfortable in his role. 

7th  Jashaun Corbin RB FSU 6-0 223 4.52. Tough hard nosed north and south runner who is able to convert the hard third and 4s and goal to go. Won’t be able to out run corners all the time but he can play the Jordan Howard role 

• Like 1

Wow! Thanks for the read. 

I'd absolutely love to come away with Thibideaux, Williams and Brisker. The rest of the draft wouldn't matter is we landed these three. Great job!

Having said that I think we could do better in rounds 3 through 7. 

• 83 Bryant. My preference is Emerson over Bryant. I have Emerson a bit higher on my board, but I have to admit, they are very close. I also believe we could get either at 101 giving us a different opportunity at 83. I'd be debating whether to take TE Ruckert, RB Zamir White, or LB Asamoah here.   
  • 101 Doubs, I don't think we need another WR after drafting Williams and Bryant or Emerson would be the pick.  
  • 124 Hinton. OK, we need a DT and the 4th round is about where we should take one. Hinton foots the bill. A 4th round DT who fits the Eagles style a bit better is Zachery Carter who is 6'4 like Hinton but lighter at 290 and faster 4.99 vs 5.28. 
  • 5th Monday. We already got our safety. How about a special teams weapon - P Matt Araiza. 
  • 5th Steele. I think you dug real deep for this one. My board has him as a pririty free agent. Having said that - this is the place to take a flyer on potential, traits, and height-weight-speed. Nice find!
  • 7th Corbin. Another find no one else has mocked. My board has him as a 6th round guy so if you didn't tae a RB earlier he be a nice take. 

Thanks again - nice job and hope to see you more active in this forum next season. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yeah I normally just keep to myself on the bkarda 

5 hours ago, Rob331 said:

Wow! Thanks for the read. 

I'd absolutely love to come away with Thibideaux, Williams and Brisker. The rest of the draft wouldn't matter is we landed these three. Great job!

Having said that I think we could do better in rounds 3 through 7. 

• 83 Bryant. My preference is Emerson over Bryant. I have Emerson a bit higher on my board, but I have to admit, they are very close. I also believe we could get either at 101 giving us a different opportunity at 83. I'd be debating whether to take TE Ruckert, RB Zamir White, or LB Asamoah here.   
  • 101 Doubs, I don't think we need another WR after drafting Williams and Bryant or Emerson would be the pick.  
  • 124 Hinton. OK, we need a DT and the 4th round is about where we should take one. Hinton foots the bill. A 4th round DT who fits the Eagles style a bit better is Zachery Carter who is 6'4 like Hinton but lighter at 290 and faster 4.99 vs 5.28. 
  • 5th Monday. We already got our safety. How about a special teams weapon - P Matt Araiza. 
  • 5th Steele. I think you dug real deep for this one. My board has him as a pririty free agent. Having said that - this is the place to take a flyer on potential, traits, and height-weight-speed. Nice find!
  • 7th Corbin. Another find no one else has mocked. My board has him as a 6th round guy so if you didn't tae a RB earlier he be a nice take. 

Thanks again - nice job and hope to see you more active in this forum next season. 

I was having trouble with picking need over talent at the end this is where a draft can be made great or start to crumble. 

Guys like Doubs and Smoke bring the Philly attitude and I want us to be that nasty in your face , ready to dominate you style that we all appreciate. They are true football players that can play multiple roles on their side and also play some huge roles on special teams because we haven’t had great units lately. Also those positions also tend to have soft tissue injuries a lot so making sure we have significant depth is a must. Also Williams could take a whole extra month or so before he is ready to play so having Doubs really can help elevate our offense until Williams can step in at X.

Zachery Carter I like alot but I thought Milton Williams and him were too similar in builds so having a bigger body to control double teams and the run will help complement our defense and balance out our rotation. As of now we have plenty of ways to attack the pass but we were vulnerable against the run at times last year. 

I appreciate your feedback and yeah I’ll try and be more available next offseason. One of my favorite times of the year.