Slim Reaper gets some partners

SlimReaper4Six

A couple things happen during the draft so I’ll place them out first.

Eagles trade with the Houston Texans  the 18tj overall pick and issac Samuelo  along with a 5th, the Eagles get the 13th overall pick  

( 13)Derek Stingley. If he falls this far the Eagles will jump at the chance. He would have a perfect mentor jn Slay to help him turn into a pro.

Trade our 15 pick and the Eagles  acquire the 43rd, 58th and 6th round pick 

43 George Pickens WR Georgia 6-3 211 This man loves to play bully ball and thrives on contact and he loves the physical aspects of the game just as much as pass catching. He will immediately become our X and make life a lot easier for Smith and Goedert. 

51 DeVonte Wyatt DT Georgia  a great three technique and reminds me a ton of Grady Jarrett from Atlanta. Will be a great rotation player and eventually a starter alongside Milton Williams in a year or two.

58 Jalen Pitre S 6-3 201 4.46 - a playmaker in the run and pass game and is able to dose t plays quickly and make plays on the ball all the time. Some of the best natural instincts in the draft when timing blitzes on run and pass downs or reactions to routes . 

83 Kingsley Enagbare DE South Carolina 6-4 262 4.66 a multiple skills pass rusher that has a plan beating tackles and can win with his swim , his get off , leverage and bulrush, or his natural bend around the edge. Doesn’t have elite traits but can do everything well and he has a great motor and he chases down scrambling QBs or bubble screens. A solid but not great run support end. Needs more upper body strength.

101 Martin Emerson CB Mississippi St 6-2 205 4.49 Great arm length and has natural press coverage instincts. Doesn’t necessarily get over anxious however he can be hands downfield and hopefully JG can help teach him better technique because he can stick with receivers down field but to often he grabs a bit early before the pass gets to their hands. He can compete  with Zec McPherson to be the first outside corner off the bench. He is very physical in run support as well could take over eventually for Darius Slay when he ends his career here .He also can learn from him he is the same build and speed, he also went to the same school as Slay and Cox 

4th (124) Jerome Ford RB 5-11 214 Cincinnati 4.45 - He is the complete back that can do it all. He can run inside or outside and has excellent hands and natural vision and instincts to make any touch a homerun threat.

5th Erick Ezukanma WR Texas Tech 6-2 216 4.48 . Big strong and physical. Has acrobatic fluidity and can break tackles and creat big plays. Can play inside or the X and this is a great development receiver that can contribute as a 4th or 5th receiver and play special teams 

5th Juanyen Thomas Georgia Tech 6-3 217 4.56 Team leader and captain. Extremely large safety that plays everywhere along the field. CB NB DLB FS, SS NLB Joker DE. Excellent tackler very good short area quickness espeofor a bigger safety. 

6th Josh Pascall DY Kentucky 6-2 284 4.86 Natural at shedding and exploding past lineman and attacking the ball carriers. Can play multiple positions and is a excellent pass rusher. 

7th Alec S

I'd be more than happy with that, but do you really think Wyatt lasts until 51. I have him at #23 on the board. 

If they come away with Stingley, Wyatt, Pitre, Enagbare and Emerson they've upgraded at every position with a high level of need. 

I'm not so high on your 5th round picks as I am for the picks before them. I'd have taken Araiza for a special teams weapon like Ray Guy and a tackle in order to be able to trade Dillard after the draft. 

i would be more than pleased with Paschal in the 6th since my board has him in the 4th, but I'd rather a back up tight end for this pick. 

Good job and welcome to the forum. Thanks!

Please don't be a stranger next year. The more of us sharing our thought the richer the discussion.