going through old emb posts

BornGreen

I was able to find an old post reply following the drafting of Raegor.  LOL i was almost right on!  usually, the stuff I say comes out my ass but this was spot on I think. lol   I honestly cant imagine why this guy is still on the team to be honest.  maybe the Howie the mad genius is still trying to flip something.

God help this kid if he drops the ball on this team! We got rid of one player cause he drops the ball only to possibly draft another to do the same? Ugh please I hope he doesn’t become the guy we roast for dropped balls. Even worse we let a tall , sure handed Wr go five spots ahead of us to our most hated rivals!

How exactly did we "let" the Cowboys pick Lamb? What veto-power did we hold over the rest of the league that could prevent teams from picking players we liked?

• Like 1

On 4/29/2022 at 11:38 AM, BornGreen said:

I was able to find an old post reply following the drafting of Raegor.  LOL i was almost right on!  usually, the stuff I say comes out my ass but this was spot on I think. lol   I honestly cant imagine why this guy is still on the team to be honest.  maybe the Howie the mad genius is still trying to flip something.

God help this kid if he drops the ball on this team! We got rid of one player cause he drops the ball only to possibly draft another to do the same? Ugh please I hope he doesn’t become the guy we roast for dropped balls. Even worse we let a tall , sure handed Wr go five spots ahead of us to our most hated rivals!

First of all. You’re about a year late here and please spell his name correctly if you’re gonna complain about the man.  Secondly, the Eagles did not have the option to trade up in front of the Cowboys.  

12 minutes ago, hputenis said:

Secondly, the Eagles did not have the option to trade up in front of the Cowboys.  

What’s worse than a bad take, bringing up that bad take two years later.