Don’t forget what happened

SlimReaper4Six

Patrick Peterson is still a FA and one of the things he stated was in his own words were that Philadelphia would be the best place to fit his talents. 
Now let’s also think about this. The Honey Badger and and Patrick Peterson are both from LSU what are the chances that the Eagles sign both of them? I’m stating yea they will and you heard it here first by me.

I don’t see the eagles doing much impact after the fact we just drafted the heir for Jason Kelce 

patrick Peterson still can be a solid number two and is a upgrade to Nelson and Matheui can still play at a top 8 safety level. 

I mean I'd be down with it because it would address the 2 gaping chasms that this team has right now. But I just don't think they can afford both. In fact I'm not sure they can afford either at this point. 

On 4/29/2022 at 9:16 PM, SlimReaper4Six said:

Patrick Peterson is still a FA and one of the things he stated was in his own words were that Philadelphia would be the best place to fit his talents. 
Now let’s also think about this. The Honey Badger and and Patrick Peterson are both from LSU what are the chances that the Eagles sign both of them? I’m stating yea they will and you heard it here first by me.

I don’t see the eagles doing much impact after the fact we just drafted the heir for Jason Kelce 

patrick Peterson still can be a solid number two and is a upgrade to Nelson and Matheui can still play at a top 8 safety level. 

Don’t tell us how to think Knobby van Nutsax!  We will leave the secondary as is and you will like it!!

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, GA4M said:

My butt itches.

Take godfathers fanger and itch it, you filthy chimp hole

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, olsilverhair said:

I'll let you handle this one buffalo bob

16 hours ago, olsilverhair said:

8 hours ago, Godfather said:

I'll let you handle this one buffalo bob

Y'all make me wana take a dump the way you post.