PETER KING NAMES EAGLES ONE OF NFL’S BEST TEAMS GOING INTO 2022 SEASON

time2rock

PETER KING NAMES EAGLES ONE OF NFL’S BEST TEAMS GOING INTO 2022 SEASON

May 23, 2022

Eagles Hurts

Peter King recently released his power rankings following the aftermath of the 2022 NFL Draft and free agency. According to King, the Eagles could be one of the NFL’s best teams this season, sitting at 9th in his power rankings.

Peter King on the Philadelphia Eagles

"I see the Eagles as the best team in the East. I see Jalen Hurts doing enough to be a C-plus quarterback with the addition of A.J. Brown. I see the receiving corps of Brown, DeVonta Smith, Quez Watkins, and Zach Pascal being good enough to make the Eagles a top-10 offense. I see Haason Redick returning to the scene of his prime (he played college football at Temple) and James Bradberry fortifying a corner depth chart to make this the best defense in the NFC East.”

Only the Rams, Buccaneers, and Packers are ahead of the Eagles on this list, putting them alongside some good company. Just behind Philly are the 49ers and Saints, sitting in 10th and 11th place.

There’s a lot of hype drumming up around the Eagles for 2022, especially following the addition of James Bradberry last week. Between an easy division and a much-improved roster, it’s hard not to see the Eagles making a big leap from their 9-8 record last season. 

Most power rankings had the Eagles in the middle of the pack following their initial free agency signings, but they are sure to make a leap across the board after bringing in A.J. Brown, Bradberry, Jordan Davis, and Nakobe Dean.

Come party with TLL and Phans of Philly

The Liberty Line will be partnering with Phans of Philly for all away games next season, the best in the business at organized travel packages for Philly sports fans. They provide completely stress-free travel planning and flexible payment plans with the best reputation in the city.

All upcoming trips are listed on their website and priority deposits are now live. The TLL crew will be heading to Arizona for the Week 5 matchup against the Cardinals.

https://thelibertyline.com/2022/05/23/peter-king-eagles-rankings/

I see Jalen Hurts doing enough to be a C-plus quarterback

C+ QB? I don't want a "C+" QB, I want a "B" or above. But I suppose C+ is at least better than below average. 

• Like 1

King really loves our overall roster though hey! I mean to be ranked #9 with C+ QB is pretty impressive. 

Opinions and rankings are meaningless.  Can’t deny Howie made what appears to be some really good moves this offseason, but still have to see how it all comes together … the product on the field starting in September will tell us.  

• Like 2