Best place to buy tickets?

Portyansky

Looking for 4 tickets when Cowgirls come to town. The fees online are ridiculous. I get it's a safety thing, but the fees are highway robbery. $189 × 4 service fees. Then they add a $10 electronic fee as well! 🤦‍♂️

Anyway, taking my son to his 1st Eagles game in Philly. And this will be my 1st game at Linc as well. Been the Vet many times. Wanna do it right and against our biggest rival. Last game we saw was when Vick was QB and it was in Miami.

As far as I know, the cheapest way to safely get tickets was if you got lucky during the individual ticket release from the team through Ticketmaster (not sure if they still do this) and were able to snag tickets for their retail price, but usually this would work for less popular games and if you wanted 1-2 tickets (doubt it would have helped for 4 tickets against Dallas)

I agree that Tickemaster, StubHub, etc... have ridiculous fees. On SeatGeek you can toggle prices to have them shown without fees separate so you aren't surprised on checkout and I know they previously advertised a 72 hr return guarantee without cancellation fees if for whatever reason you can't go and know ahead of time (not sure if this is still the case). TickPick doesn't have any additional fees and I've used them before.