Beats Studio Buds – True Wireless Noise Cancelling Earphones

Something else?

2 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

AirPods (3rd gen)

AirPods Pro

Beats Fit Pro True Wireless Earbuds

Beats Studio Buds – True Wireless Noise Cancelling Earphones

Something else?

Jabra elite are pretty damn good. Beats is overpriced and overrated and owned by apple anyways so might as well get the airpods.  

Jaybird Vistas have been excellent for me.  I have the original versions which don’t have the ANC and pass through which I hear on the Vista 2 is not as good as the competitors.  I use them for the gym mostly and they block out everything.  Comfortable. Easy controls with "click” buttons which is better for the gym and sweaty hands than a touch sensitive button.  The thing I like most is the Jaybird EQ app.  You can literally create any custom EQs you choose and tailor them for your taste or whatever activity or even playlists that you like.  IMO the Jaybirds have the best EQ of any of them.  

I've got some JBL Sport buds, good sound but the charging case has issues from time to time.

Jabra Elite 75T - Also good sound, no issues with charging but these haven't fit my ears as well as the JBL's.  I use the Jabra's to run and the JBL's to work in the yard.

• Like 1

Galaxy buds are really good and you don't look like a jabroni with them in your ears. 

I actually didn't realize that the AirPods Pro have been out for a couple of year and there's rumors of a next gen in the fall. So I'm thinking about waiting to check these out

Also I didn't know Bose has their own earbuds as well. I like their speakers and headphones. I just don't know when they plan to release a new earbud because theirs was also a couple years ago as well