What do you think of the Eagles new wordmark?

Procus

What do you think of the Eagles new wordmark?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Which one of the below best describes your reaction to the new wordmark?

• It sucks.
    • I like it.
    • Couldn't care less

Plain, boring and safe. That's what it is.

I said in another thread that I think it's a pre-cursor of other changes to come. Specifically, the uni's. 

It wasn't necessary.  So that made it a risky move and the result was a major step back from what they had.  

Not great, but will probably look better when we go back to kelly green.  

It's stupid.  It's an embarrassment to the team and to the fans.

Just the team trying to make money with new merchandise with the buzz from this off-season. Can't fault them for that. But if the team stinks this year then it will be a big bust.

What makes zero sense to me is from a business perspective. 

Why would you not run this design by the people who matter the most- 1st? The CUSTOMER is the one who has to buy products with the word mark on it. If they hate it, you lose $$ as a business. STUPID way of doing business. Take polls or whatever you have to do to gage your customer interest/response, THEN make a decision. You don't just do whatever the hell YOU want, unless you like losing $$$. That's fine. 😂

1 hour ago, Talonblood said:

What makes zero sense to me is from a business perspective. 

Why would you not run this design by the people who matter the most- 1st? The CUSTOMER is the one who has to buy products with the word mark on it. If they hate it, you lose $$ as a business. STUPID way of doing business. Take polls or whatever you have to do to gage your customer interest/response, THEN make a decision. You don't just do whatever the hell YOU want, unless you like losing $$$. That's fine. 😂

If the team makes the playoffs and wins playoff games and possibly makes a SB and wins then the franchise will have tons of new merchandise to sell. As long as the team is doing well this season people will buy into the hype that has been peddled this offseason.

3 hours ago, Devaster said:

If the team makes the playoffs and wins playoff games and possibly makes a SB and wins then the franchise will have tons of new merchandise to sell. As long as the team is doing well this season people will buy into the hype that has been peddled this offseason.

You aren't wrong here.