Rogan Headed To Spotify

DaEagles4Life

And the rumor is he got 100 million

Just bananas from a dude just getting blazed in the beginning and crap talking with his friends. 

His guests are ridiculous. Dude gets people like Edward Snowden on his show. WTF? Who else is pulling out ish like that? Spotify won't regret their investment. 

I actually really enjoy watching his interviews... I really liked the one with Dan Aykroyd... His interview with Bob Lazar was good and with Brian Cox as well... Rogan is actually a pretty interesting dude 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Aspiritfall said:

I actually really enjoy watching his interviews... I really liked the one with Dan Aykroyd... His interview with Bob Lazar was good and with Brian Cox as well... Rogan is actually a pretty interesting dude 

His interview with Tyson Fury a couple of years ago completely changed my opinion on him.

6 hours ago, Dawkins 20 said:

His guests are ridiculous. Dude gets people like Edward Snowden on his show. WTF? Who else is pulling out ish like that? Spotify won't regret their investment. 

He added over a billion dollars to Spotify market cap today on the stock market. I think it paid off. 

Have been listening to Joe for sooo long now. Range from comedian Joey Diaz, best story teller ever, getting Elon Musk high, Tony Hawk, Bernie Sanders.  I am not the biggest fan of his stand up but he is one of the godfathers of podcasting. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

His interview with Tyson Fury a couple of years ago completely changed my opinion on him.

I liked him on that old tv show from the 90s news radio I think? After that I really just thought of him as the dude from ufc and he was a bit of a meat head but the guy is really interesting and I share a lot of views with him... I think it would be cool to shoot the sheet with him about science and technology 

36 minutes ago, Aspiritfall said:

I liked him on that old tv show from the 90s news radio I think? After that I really just thought of him as the dude from ufc and he was a bit of a meat head but the guy is really interesting and I share a lot of views with him... I think it would be cool to shoot the sheet with him about science and technology 

He has some interesting people on his podcasts for sure and I feel like I have learned about different things. One of my favorites is Rhonda Patrick, scientist focusing on health and wellness, and she was just recently on talking about COVID, highly recommended. 

Still no one tops Diaz, no one

2 hours ago, Aspiritfall said:

Are you referring to Joe Rogan? Sorry I meant Tyson Fury.

3 hours ago, Aspiritfall said:

News Radio, great ensemble cast, great show. Joe played.....Joe, the electrician. Character as the atypical 90s frat guy who never went to class character.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Are you referring to Joe Rogan? Sorry I meant Tyson Fury.

Yeah Rogan 

• 2 weeks later...

Joe Rogan did to me for interviews what The Wire did for Police Shows. 

They're so much better than the competition that it makes the others unwatchable/unlistenable. 

Especially FM radio/network talk shows. 

Does Rogan ever eat anything besides grilled elk and 'ukn jalapenos?  Sheesh bruh........mix it up a little!!