Hard Knocks 2022

VaBeach_Eagle

I believe it will be airing next week, though I'm not sure of exactly when. Who's featured this season?

11 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I believe it will be airing next week, though I'm not sure of exactly when. Who's featured this season?

Lions

Very solid start. Enjoyed seeing some former Eagles in coaching positions (even tho we’ve seen 22 behind the scenes with the Eagles rotating our RBs). Him and the D Coordinator going at one another throughout practice/scrimmage was entertaining 

Lions are my surprise team for 2022, I'm seriously on the bandwagon.  They will win the North.  People forget just how effective Goff can be with an elite supporting cast.  Lions have it all around him, OLine, RB, Wr's TE.  Defense has pieces and fire in their bellies.

4 hours ago, dawkins4prez said:

Lions are my surprise team for 2022, I'm seriously on the bandwagon.  They will win the North.  People forget just how effective Goff can be with an elite supporting cast.  Lions have it all around him, OLine, RB, Wr's TE.  Defense has pieces and fire in their bellies.

I think because it was so lackluster, its easy to forget Goff player against Brady in a Super Bowl. That's like the one matchup in the past decade that I struggled to remember recently. Not that Buccs-Chiefs was "competitive", but KC defending and failing was memorable in its own way.

23 hours ago, dawkins4prez said:

Yeah but they’re the Lions so… 6 wins tops