Jameis Wintston hurts foot

Procus

Saints record without Winston last year was horrible.  And Kamara could be looking at a suspension.  Keep our fingers crossed for a bad year for N.O.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/08/08/dennis-allen-jameis-winston-left-practice-early-after-he-tweaked-his-foot-a-little-bit/

Dennis Allen: Jameis Winston left practice early after he "tweaked his foot a little bit”

I’m not sure if this hurts or helps… I know they were better with Winston last year, but how much of that had to do with Payton? I have a feeling Jameis will be back to his pick-6 throwing ways this year. 

Either way, I honestly believe the Saints are going to finish with at least a top 15 pick… so package that with our own and maybe we can finally get our QB. 

On 8/10/2022 at 9:58 AM, nipples said:

I’m not sure if this hurts or helps… I know they were better with Winston last year, but how much of that had to do with Payton? I have a feeling Jameis will be back to his pick-6 throwing ways this year. 

Either way, I honestly believe the Saints are going to finish with at least a top 15 pick… so package that with our own and maybe we can finally get our QB. 

As long as it’s anywhere around where the 2021 pick was we traded, it’s a win IMO.

That was… 16 right? So top 20 and we can breathe easy. Furthermore, in the current NFC, top 10 is more likely than bottom 10, so we’re also playing the odds. 

• 5 weeks later...

I don't want to see any players get major injuries.......but I do hope the saints wheels fall off.

• Like 1