Carlos Hyde and the Eagles

nicks

Now why would the birds go after a younger running back who has missed 5 games in 4 seasons if they can scrounge up a former player who has 2 ceramic knees BUT is cheap. And I see Pederson has come out and said Sudfeld IS the backup...So WHY do you waste a second round pick on a QB who can't pocket pass, who checks out only his first receiver, and probably decides he is going to run even before the ball is snapped??Oh yes, so we can run6 gadget plays during the season...Please help me understand

You seem like you’re in a good mood this morning. 

• Haha 1

Yes, that's what got in this mood. I don't think McCoy is the answer. His days of dipsy doodle are few and far between, and we don't need an Older Sanders

I hope I am wrong, BUT why oh why did we not pickup Lamb.. Give up the first and your second and move up. Cripe your second is really not needed anyway.. Geez I hope I am wrong, but tell me why?

4 hours ago, nicks said:

Now why would the birds go after a younger running back who has missed 5 games in 4 seasons if they can scrounge up a former player who has 2 ceramic knees BUT is cheap.

Who are you referring to?