Scratch 2 ND defenders from my draft board

Rob331

Looking at the various draaft boards and ratings I was high on Notre Dame center Jarrett Patterson and DE Isaiah Foskey. No any more

We're going to need a DE with Barnett and maybe Graham moving on. I liked Foskey and watched his play in the Ohio State game. First - he wasn't on the field half the time. Second - he made absolutely zero impact. He's off my board. 

Then there's center Jarrett Patterson. With Kelce in his last year, Seumalo a free agent, and Dickerson playing at a pro bowl level at LG, I believe we'll need to draft a backup to Jurgens. I'll admit, my strategy was to wait and draft a center in 2023 not 2022 like they did. My favorite 2023 center was Patterson. Glad I watched the Ohio State game. Although Ohio State doesn't have first or second day prospects in their defensive line Patterson simple didn't show up. HE didn't show mobility or strength. The best center on the fielf was the Buckeye's Luke Wypier. He's now on my 3rd day list sice we'll need a backup center in 2023 and Patterson has dropped to a 6 or 7.