Trade help

e-a-g-l-e-s eagles!

Pretty stumped on if i should do this trade or not. So my tight ends are Freiermuth and Logan Thomas. I have mccaffrey, javonte Williams, Patterson and gainwell as my back. WRs are Evans, mclaurin, waddle, Hopkins, godwin and smith. So i could use an upgrade at TE. The trade is cmc and smith for kittle and ekeler. I think cmc is the best player but never stays healthy. But ekeler i think sees a decreased amount of touches this year and kittle is playing with lance and is also injury prone. 

so I could use the help on weather to pull the trigger 4A1ADA3F-9D6F-4F52-86AC-515F6C2830DA.thumb.jpeg.4e2b7426f132d4adde71c1ab4e137096.jpeg

I'd do it. CMC to Ekeler isn't much of a downgrade IMO. You can replace Smith's value at WR much easier than you can find another Kittle at TE.

• Like 1

On 9/6/2022 at 4:22 PM, toolg said:

I'd do it. CMC to Ekeler isn't much of a downgrade IMO. You can replace Smith's value at WR much easier than you can find another Kittle at TE.

I Agree. 

cmc get banged up and will miss time eventually.  Ekeler can too but to a lesser degree because they spread the ball so much in that offense.  If you do the trade, I would also see if you can find and stash Joshua Kelley or even Sony michel who just signed there as an insurance policy. 

Kittle has a groin injury, didn't practice Wednesday. That complicates things a bit. I don't like to trade injured players.

sucks it’s kittle. I’m very down on him this year. I’d veto it if I were you. Go for broncos tight end or kmet if still available. There’s always value to be had annually at tight end.