1. 1. Pick 3 WRs (PPR scoring)

• Keenan Allen vs. Raiders
    • Chris Godwin @ Cowboys (SNF)
    • Jaylen Waddle vs. Patriots
    • Amon-Ra St. Brown vs. Eagles
    • Jerry Jeudy @ Seahawks (MNF)
    • DeVonta Smith @ Lions

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/11/2022 at 05:00 PM

I have to start 2 WRs + 1 Flex (PPR scoring). So who would you play this week? With this group I think I can afford to bench Godwin, wait and see how his knee looks. Who else gets the start?

11 hours ago, Aspiritfall said:

Godwin might not even play week 1 

Chris Godwin doesn't even know if Chris Godwin is going to play Week 1. And he plays on Sunday Night. I could wait it out, insert Jeudy on Monday if he's no go... But I think I'll just bench him this week to be safe. ;)

For those scoring at home: I went with Allen, Waddle, and Jeudy. St. Brown's high usage in the Lions comeback attempt just beat out Jeudy's long catch and run TD. Waddle with a nice TD catch-and-run too. Smith did nothing. Allen and Godwin both exited the game early, gimpy. It looks as if I will have to soldier on without them for a while.

I need to pick one of these guys for my WR2 slot: DJ Moore, JuJu Smith Shuster, and Jayln Waddle. Chargers starting CB might be out, so I'm leaning JuJu. I think it was just dumb luck that Mahomes threw 5 TDs and none went to JuJu.

1 hour ago, Gannan said:

I need to pick one of these guys for my WR2 slot: DJ Moore, JuJu Smith Shuster, and Jaylen Waddle.

I think all 3 are viable WRs Week 2. I am banking on the Chiefs-Chargers to turn into a shootout, so I understand if you decide to go with JuJu. Go with the best matchup. This game is on Thursday night game, so anyone's guess how it actually turns out.

• Like 1

Wow starting JuJu was a major mistake. Watching the game it looks like he’s only out there for 50% of snaps and wasn’t the primary read on any of them. It’ll be hard to trust him again any time soon.

4 hours ago, Gannan said:

Wow starting JuJu was a major mistake. Watching the game it looks like he’s only out there for 50% of snaps and wasn’t the primary read on any of them. It’ll be hard to trust him again any time soon.

He's out there a lot. Mahomes isn't really looking for him.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/S/SmitJu00/fantasy/2022

You'll have to bench Juju until he does something.

• Like 1